Victoria and Alberts Reopens TODAY 7/28!!!

Saw this on TikTok from Touring Plans…

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRDbCfNK/?k=1

I guess it’s ok even in a place like V&A to whip out your phones and take pics/videos during service? :confused3

I get that it’s a blog’s ‘job’ I guess and I’m sure Disney loves the advertising, just seems like one of those experiences that doesn’t have to be documented in every detail.

And kids, get off my lawn! :-)

I guess it’s ok even in a place like V&A to whip out your phones and take pics/videos during service? :confused3

I get that it’s a blog’s ‘job’ I guess and I’m sure Disney loves the advertising, just seems like one of those experiences that doesn’t have to be documented in every detail.

1659181939689.gif
Oh, and no flip flops allowed in V&A’s.

They don’t discourage you having your phone out. I used to take pictures of my food there every time it’s how I did reviews on here.

The Chef's Table is definitely NOT available right now and probably won't be for a few months (my guess)

It is definitely a bit different. Not in a bad way, just a little different. They changed up some of the old servings like the turbot. The wagyu is also served a little differently. We liked it the old way. My son ordered the $140 bottle of water and the presentation of that was pretty cool. I tried the zero-proof "wine" pairing and liked it. There were a couple I didn't care for, but that would have been the same with a normal wine pairing. The desserts are much different now. I used to get the Grandma souffle. Even after they took it off the menu they would still make it for me. I didn't ask this time because we wanted to try everything as it is presented. The cheese dish is also different. I was a big fan of the old cheese plate with several very different cheeses. Now we got brie and a couple of things to add to the taste. I don't mind brie but everyone else there didn't like it (so I ate 4 servings of brie).

They are still settling in and working some things out, but overall I enjoyed finally being able to eat there again. The service is still top notch and most of the returning staff remembered us from previous visits.

We got a reservation for four in November. The person I spoke to said the Queens Dining room is only for parties of 2. 🥰

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter