Via Napoli reservation

JessicaW1234

DIS Veteran
looking to book ADR for via Napoli for party of 9 lunch - says nothing is available, but if i put in party of 6 & party of 3 it does

Is there not capacity for that size of party? If I break it into two parties, is there any chance of sitting together when we arrive?

It’s for second week of August.

There is a chance you sit together and a chance they can’t accomedate. You can request at check in and see what happens. Did you check for a party of 10?

I didn’t- do you think it’s easier for an even number?

Sometimes, when I traveled with 7 I on occasion got an 8 when I couldn’t get a 7.... but who knows why.

Try it and it not take the 6 and 3, and ask to be seated together but know you may need to wait

We've booked parties of 13 for dinner and were seated together. They definitely have room for parties that large.

I booked Via Napoli for a party of 12 as 2 groups of 6 at the exact same time. I’m hoping they will seat us together.

I was told you are unable to book for a party of 9 or larger through the website or on the phone. You need to contact the restaurants directly for any parties larger than 8.

I was told you are unable to book for a party of 9 or larger through the website or on the phone. You need to contact the restaurants directly for any parties larger than 8.
Since when? Who told you that?

Since when? Who told you that?
A phone CM after I was unable to book any ADR's for a party of 10. I got a message on MDE telling me I needed to call Disney Dining for a group that size, so I did and was then told I needed to contact the restaurants I wanted directly since my group was considered a large party.

A phone CM after I was unable to book any ADR's for a party of 10. I got a message on MDE telling me I needed to call Disney Dining for a group that size, so I did and was then told I needed to contact the restaurants I wanted directly since my group was considered a large party.
Anyone know the phone number for via Napoli? If I do this, will the plans end up in MDE?

I checked this morning for 8/17 & at 8am there were NO tables available for a party of 9 for neither lunch nor dinner, but yes to both for parties of 4&5

Twice I have been able to book Via Napoli for a party of 10 thru My Disney Experience. The last time I made the reservation was this past June.

Anyone know the phone number for via Napoli? If I do this, will the plans end up in MDE?

I checked this morning for 8/17 & at 8am there were NO tables available for a party of 9 for neither lunch nor dinner, but yes to both for parties of 4&5
I couldn't do a party of 10 at Flying Fish or T Rex. I had to contact them directly. T Rex does not show up in MDE.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter