Via Napoli or Les Chefs de France?

I agree 100%, it really is an exceptional blending of flavors. I've had that pizza on 4 different occassions and every time I have it, it seems to taste even better!!

:thumbsup2 It was something I would never have thought I'd ever try LOL! (kinda like the grits at The Wave and the mussels at FF, never would I have tried any of that outside WDW, for some reason I feel a little more adventurous when in WDW LOL!!)

I'm still so bummed I had to throw away 1/2 the pizza because it just wouldn't keep for the amount of time it would have not been refrigerated.:sad: I can soooo go for a piece of it now!!:sad1:

We ate at both for lunch a couple of months ago.

Liked both of them, but if I had to pick only one, I'd pick Via.

Both restaurants are good but we've had better service and food overall at Les Chefs.

Our last visit to Napoli was odd. Reasonable food and service but its what happened after. Our check came and we left a 15% tip and proceeded to leave. Outside almost to the lake the waiter ran all the way out after us saying we had not paid the bill in full. What he did was to figure 20% for tip and that meant we were short on paying for an alcoholic drink (we had DDP to cover dinner itself). We told him the tip amount was up to us and 15% was proper. Our party was only 4 so no mandatory tip. He then left. Just found that very odd but I'm sure a one time thing so we'll be back.

Otherwise dinner was pretty good although I greatly preferred Les Chefs for atmosphere, food and service.

We loved Via Napoli. Always have a wonderful experience. Food is fabulous and so is service! We are trying Chefs de France for to first time in June. Hope we love it.

We ate at Chefs de France Tues Jan 29th and we were very disappointed. Seeing Remy was awesome for the kids but the food we were not that impressed with and our waiter was awful. Not friendly at all. We also told him that we wanted to pay our gratuitiy with cash but he still charged it automatically to our room. He said he would fix it, so we still paid with cash, but when we went to check out, he hadn't fixed it so ended up with double the amount of a tip. Brutal. If we weren't with a party of 8 and needing to pay the automatic gratuity he would have got a very small tip since his service was terrible. I would eat somewhere else.

Via Napoli, hands down. I tried Chefs De France once and that was more than enough for me. I have yet to have a bad experience at Via Napoli.

These are two of our favorite places to eat at Epcot. Although these days, I lean more to Via Napoli because we haven't been there as often. We are happy with sharing a family salad and pizza and the cost is far less -- if that is any consideration.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter