VGH during SWGE previews

RedM94

DIS Veteran
Anyone, beside me, have a villa booked and the Grand Californian during the SWGE preview? More importantly have you been able to get any information about the guaranteed preview time slot?

I first called DVC, they told me to call Disneyland. I called Disneyland and they told me to call DVC. today I called DL again, and asked how the guaranteed preview time slot would work. I was told that everyone with a DLRH reservation would automatically be assigned a window of time to visit the land and would receive an email. I then asked if the process would be the same if I were booked into a Villa on points. Sorry, you have to call DVC.

I would appreciate any insight to the process anyone might have.

Thank you,

Anyone, beside me, have a villa booked and the Grand Californian during the SWGE preview? More importantly have you been able to get any information about the guaranteed preview time slot?

I first called DVC, they told me to call Disneyland. I called Disneyland and they told me to call DVC. today I called DL again, and asked how the guaranteed preview time slot would work. I was told that everyone with a DLRH reservation would automatically be assigned a window of time to visit the land and would receive an email. I then asked if the process would be the same if I were booked into a Villa on points. Sorry, you have to call DVC.

I would appreciate any insight to the process anyone might have.

Thank you,
I would go to the Disneyland threads on this. Some have been told they will receive the confirmation in the mail with their paperwork from the Grand Californian when staying in the villas. In the thread below people have been trying to get to the bottom of it. Though considering the Villas are treated as Grand Californian guests and entitled to all perks of guests of that hotel I suspect you'll end up being fine in the end.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/g...esignated-access-watch.3738448/#post-60349355

I would go to the Disneyland threads on this. Some have been told they will receive the confirmation in the mail with their paperwork from the Grand Californian when staying in the villas. In the thread below people have been trying to get to the bottom of it. Though considering the Villas are treated as Grand Californian guests and entitled to all perks of guests of that hotel I suspect you'll end up being fine in the end.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/g...esignated-access-watch.3738448/#post-60349355

Thank you! I have been following the Disneyland board, and to add insult to injury started the thread you linked. I must have missed some alerts. I just assumed the thread lost traction and got buried.

Thank you! I have been following the Disneyland board, and to add insult to injury started the thread you linked. I must have missed some alerts. I just assumed the thread lost traction and got buried.
My bad....I also misremembered they said the hotel side told them it would be a letter (https://www.disboards.com/threads/g...ted-access-watch.3738448/page-2#post-60354076), which led me to believe VGC wouldn't be any different because the resort level details are handled exactly the same.

I'm interested also because I'll be doing the same thing, but I took that post as a positive sign and eased my concerns.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!