Hi everyone! My husband and I added ourselves to both the BLT and VGF waitlists recently and were just told that the VGF points came through. We were surprised to get off the waitlist so quickly but with all the recent price increases, point reallocation, and now the resale restrictions we have started questioning our plans. We were originally planning to buy 250ish points hoping to take two trips a year in a studio or do one week in a bigger room but obviously that doesn't work at VGF like it could at BLT. Now we're thinking that we should buy less points to start and then add on later. At 11 months will we be unable to get a studio? We're flexible with dates but like to travel Sept-early December and also in the Spring. I'm definitely a little nervous to plan on a studio and have that not work out for us. I've read about walking reservations but as a newbie I'm nervous that I'll mess that up. With the new resale restrictions we're also trying to consider whether we'd have a hard time selling if we ever had to. We're thinking that because of the location and resort we should still be able to find a buyer but maybe that's not true? We definitely hope to never have to sell, but you just never know what could happen in the future! Anything else we should be worrying about and/or taking into consideration? Are we crazy to still be thinking about buying right now with all the changes that have been announced recently? I appreciate any and all help!