VGF 2 bedroom

SeasonneRose

Mouseketeer
How hard is it to get a 2 bedroom at VGF when the window opens? Is this something that goes fast and first? VGF is my home resort so it would be at the 11 month mark.

December is the busiest time at VGF, and so far, it has not been hard to get a 2BR at the 11 month mark for December. This could change with a lot of new points being sold, but I am not personally worried about it.

I should add that there are 47 dedicated 2BRs and also 47 lock-off 2BRs at VGF. So plenty of inventory. The lock-offs go first, because when someone books a studio at the original building, that takes a 2BR lock-off off the table.

December is the busiest time at VGF, and so far, it has not been hard to get a 2BR at the 11 month mark for December. This could change with a lot of new points being sold, but I am not personally worried about it.
Ok that's good to know. I didn't know if it was going to be something I had to be on the computer at the second it opened or not!

If you know your plans, it doesn’t hurt, but in the past, you could probably wait until 9-10 months out For much of the year.

I stayed in a 2 bedroom back in August 2018. I did not reserved it till after the 7 month mark. They are a lot of points, so they don’t go as quickly as a studio. Good luck. They are really beautiful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter