VGC Resale Question

cml1010

Earning My Ears
Does anyone have any suggestions for where to look for the best resale deals for VGC? I am familiar with the TSS or Resales by DVC (great sites), but most of the contracts I see on these sites are $130pp and I wondered where the best place to look was. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

All DVC resale prices have taken a jump in the last few months. And with Disney selling VGC at $165/pt and the scarcity of contracts that's taken one of the largest jumps. It can be hard to find a VGC contract but all the usual resale companies have them now and then.

$130 pp is about the going rate for asking prices. You could try making a lower offer but i wouldn't go much below $110-115 and I would expect to lose a few contracts before one bites because there are buyers who are prepared to pay asking.

$130 pp is about the going rate for asking prices. You could try making a lower offer but i wouldn't go much below $110-115 and I would expect to lose a few contracts before one bites because there are buyers who are prepared to pay asking.

Agree with the comment above. I don't know when the seller is asking $130pp how close they are getting to that... but, VGC contracts are scarce. Right now on that resort it is a sellers market for sure.

Good luck!

Agree with the comment above. I don't know when the seller is asking $130pp how close they are getting to that... but, VGC contracts are scarce. Right now on that resort it is a sellers market for sure.

Good luck!

Thanks everyone - I greatly appreciate the wisdom!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter