VGC Bookings Unavailable?

DonnerB

Mouseketeer
Screen Shot 2022-08-19 at 11.31.12 AM.png
Started getting this message yesterday. Is it just me (I have a new contract that loaded Tuesday with no points yet), or was there another accidental release of phantom rooms I didn't read about?

I saw this earlier today and it's still up. Totally messing up our plan to book a week starting on March 19th...

Same here, my reservations are there but can't modify and all dates are blocked off.

A refurb is scheduled for roughly 2024... The optimist in me wonders if they are allocating some rooms for refurb starting mid 23??

I just checked now and the message is still there. The survey prompt came up, so I gave them an earful about the ongoing website issues too.

Well, guess there’s no point in bothering Member Services about loading my points anytime soon! 🤪

OK all.

Out of frustration, I asked- in the Chat feature- if they knew when it might become available to book again. The agent did not answer my question, instead, he asked the dates and room i was looking for, and then booked it for me!

So it seems that member services can still do everything, but we don't have freedom to do this ourselves.

I gotta wonder what is happening on their end to cause this...

OK all.

Out of frustration, I asked- in the Chat feature- if they knew when it might become available to book again. The agent did not answer my question, instead, he asked the dates and room i was looking for, and then booked it for me!

So it seems that member services can still do everything, but we don't have freedom to do this ourselves.

I gotta wonder what is happening on their end to cause this...
I wonder if the Magic Key sales are the root cause - some have ben told that the servers crashed due to the load generated by those who want to buy the DL passes. I don't know if VGC bookings use those servers, though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter