Very Scary, Not so Scary, and Everything In Between! šŸŽƒ Updated 12/9. Last day**

Of course I got the PM foot picture!
You are allowed to stay in the club.
Yes I have heard that, it means a good thing, I think!
::yes::
Wow, it is really different! A different voice and different narrative, they did keep the paging Mr. Morrow at least!
I think thatā€™s why I didnā€™t notice. Was waiting for the ā€œpagingā€ line and when I heard itā€¦
No my mind goes to Wolfgang when I see the WBG at times!
For some reason the kitties were restless and would not sit in the front. Some did but wow at least a dozen kept getting up and running around and screaming.
Surprised, but sadly not shocked to hear that. Lots of parents donā€™t parent.
Well I donā€™t think so but if that was the case it was spot on! :lmao:
:laughing:
I guess the French countryside still plays later in the day
Oh does it? Thatā€™s good.
My older son went to a creche called The Bee's Knees. Think it is something to do with the fact that bees carry pollen in sacs on their 'knees' and therefore a sweet spot of concentrated goodness. Basically, the best thing since sliced bread -another expression used here-do you use it where you live?
No one uses the bees knees, but I know it. The sliced bread one is pretty common.
I remember reading a 1990s "WDW with kids"version of that guide- they recommended 1 person getting in the ride queue while everyone else went to the bathroom and then joined in before you boarded the ride :scared1: :rotfl:
Things may have changed a bit since then. :rolleyes:

You are allowed to stay in the club.
Yay :cheer2: I think I have at least 50 pictures!:rotfl:
I think thatā€™s why I didnā€™t notice. Was waiting for the ā€œpagingā€ line and when I heard itā€¦
It is quite different in my opinion, check it out next time and let me know what you think
Surprised, but sadly not shocked to hear that. Lots of parents donā€™t parent.
Very true! We see it every trip
Oh does it? Thatā€™s good.
Do you know I have never seen the original French movie šŸæ or the Canada one, or the China oneā€¦.see a theme here!
No one uses the bees knees, but I know it. The sliced bread one is pretty common.
Yes I agree!

Wow do we need a boat to travel tonight? :drive:

Look at the nice note we received from Mousekeeping! It was unexpected and I thought the service was pretty good this trip.

IMG_2022-12-1-093907.jpg

We took a little rest and sat out on the deck for awhile.

The sky was getting darker by the minute and true to what we learned on our tour, the giraffes šŸ¦’ started galloping away and sure enough the skies opened up.

The rain was coming straight down in large amounts. We were able to stay on our deck for now without getting wet.

I couldnā€™t believe how fast the Savannah below us turned into a lake. I really couldnā€™t get a good picture of it.

The storm was impressive.

During the afternoon, I was able to stack a HM & PPF in addition to our JC. Well, our JC reverted to an anytime FP due to the weather.

Thanks to Molly from Mammoth Club, I knew to make another LL right away. Once one converts to an anytime, for some reason, you can make another LL, even if it isnā€™t 2 hours since the last one you made. You still get the anytime LL/FP as well.

I made one for PoTC. I knew the rides inside would not close due to weather.

We waited until around 6:15pm to head out. The rain had slowed some. We did need our ponchos.

The bus had a minimal wait and we got to MK fairly quickly.

Our LL/FPs were close together so we did PoTC first, we didnā€™t get any Pirate pictures this trip.

HM was next, we did get this beauty lol šŸ˜†
IMG_2022-12-1-093332.jpg

PPF was up next. We had minimal waits in the LL for each ride.
IMG_2022-12-1-095034.jpg
The rain had pretty much stopped at this point. I was surprised how busy the park was with the rain. Usually people leave and donā€™t come back.

We had the anytime LL left and we decided on BTMRR. It is more wicked at night! I feel like I get whipped around more now on this ride. Iā€™m not sure why?
IMG_2022-12-1-095415.jpg
We did ride 4 popular attractions in 1.5 hours! Pretty impressive, thank you, annoying Genie +, this time! šŸ‘

It was now time for our LTT reservation. I checked in online and we didnā€™t have to wait long at all.
IMG_2022-12-1-095230.jpg
We were seated in the George Washington room.

It was very busy in the restaurant, I was surprised since it was 8:30pm

We had a really good waiter again! He was very busy with all the tables full in this room and he stayed on task.

We ordered soda and soon our salad and rolls arrived.
IMG_2022-12-1-093554.jpg
The rolls are nothing special but the salad was delicious.

I didnā€™t want to eat too much since I knew a big Thanksgiving dinner was coming.

Our food showed up and wow, it was so much. We had Mac and cheese, stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, green beans, Turkey, pot roast and pork tenderloin. I think that was everything.
IMG_2022-12-1-095601.jpg
It was all really good šŸ˜Š The pot roast, stuffing, and potatoes were my favorite, oh and the gravy. The Turkey was tasty and the Mac and cheese was good. Iā€™m not a huge Mac and cheese fan. Thanks Disney Food Blog for the picture. We started eating before I thought of a picture.

Despite the room being very noisy, we really liked our meal and didnā€™t have any complaints.

Our waiter brought out the ooey gooey toffee cake dessert with ice cream. He gave us each our own portion rather than the two on one plate.
IMG_2022-12-1-093712.jpg
This is delicious, almost as good as our May contain nuts dessert from Toothsomeā€™s.

We couldnā€™t stop eating this despite feeling very full.

So overall, this was a wonderful dinner. I was shocked people were still being seated when we were leaving.

D wanted a Halloween party shirt we saw a few nights ago and we went to the Emporium to try and find it. We searched all over and of course that shirt was no longer available. We found out, they do not put it out except party nights. What and Why??

D was a little disappointed and we really didnā€™t see anything else we had to have.

We headed out and didnā€™t wait to long for a bus. The bus was packed!

I forgot to mention we rode SDMT the other day. I had paid for a fancy ride pass, it was $12 a person. I saw our picture and it triggered my memory!
IMG_2022-12-1-134235.jpg
Here is an easy Where are we?
IMG_2022-12-1-093514.jpg

Stay tuned for a Star Wars filled morning at DHS, coming up soon!

Yay :cheer2: I think I have at least 50 pictures!:rotfl:
:laughing:
It is quite different in my opinion, check it out next time and let me know what you think
Ok, I will. :)
Do you know I have never seen the original French movie šŸæ or the Canada one, or the China oneā€¦.see a theme here!
Well, I believe the Canada one is gone. Replaced with... I know not what, if anything.
Look at the nice note we received from Mousekeeping! It was unexpected and I thought the service was pretty good this trip.
Nice little perk. :)
I couldnā€™t believe how fast the Savannah below us turned into a lake. I really couldnā€™t get a good picture of it.
Huh. We had a deluge, and I didn't think to look at the ground. Should have.
Thanks to Molly from Mammoth Club, I knew to make another LL right away. Once one converts to an anytime, for some reason, you can make another LL, even if it isnā€™t 2 hours since the last one you made. You still get the anytime LL/FP as well.
Good tip! Didn't know that.
I knew the rides inside would not close due to weather.
That'd have to be some weather!
IMG_2022-12-1-093332.jpg
:rolleyes1
I was surprised how busy the park was with the rain. Usually people leave and donā€™t come back.
That is surprising. You're right, usually it empties out. Huh.
BTMRR. It is more wicked at night!
I've heard this.
I remember that salad. It was very good.
I didnā€™t want to eat too much since I knew a big Thanksgiving dinner was coming.
It's such a huge meal! Especially for just 2 people!
Our food showed up and wow, it was so much. We had Mac and cheese, stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, green beans, Turkey, pot roast and pork tenderloin.

You can't hardly make a dent in it!
Our waiter brought out the ooey gooey toffee cake dessert with ice cream.
I remember being so full that I barely touched it.
D wanted a Halloween party shirt we saw a few nights ago and we went to the Emporium to try and find it. We searched all over and of course that shirt was no longer available. We found out, they do not put it out except party nights. What and Why??
Why? Because if you want the shirt... you have to buy another ticket!
IMG_2022-12-1-093514.jpg
In the queue for the best ride in MK... no, on property. I'll fight anyone who disagrees.

Wow do we need a boat to travel tonight? :drive:

View attachment 722422

We took a little rest and sat out on the deck for awhile.

The sky was getting darker by the minute and true to what we learned on our tour, the giraffes šŸ¦’ started galloping away and sure enough the skies opened up.

The rain was coming straight down in large amounts. We were able to stay on our deck for now without getting wet.

The storm was impressive.

During the afternoon, I was able to stack a HM & PPF in addition to our JC. Well, our JC reverted to an anytime FP due to the weather.

I made one for PoTC. I knew the rides inside would not close due to weather.

We waited until around 6:15pm to head out. The rain had slowed some. We did need our ponchos.

The bus had a minimal wait and we got to MK fairly quickly.

Our LL/FPs were close together so we did PoTC first, we didnā€™t get any Pirate pictures this trip.

View attachment 722416

PPF was up next. We had minimal waits in the LL for each ride.
View attachment 722423
The rain had pretty much stopped at this point. I was surprised how busy the park was with the rain. Usually people leave and donā€™t come back.

We had the anytime LL left and we decided on BTMRR. It is more wicked at night! I feel like I get whipped around more now on this ride. Iā€™m not sure why?
View attachment 722424
We did ride 4 popular attractions in 1.5 hours! Pretty impressive, thank you, annoying Genie +, this time! šŸ‘

It was now time for our LTT reservation. I checked in online and we didnā€™t have to wait long at all.
View attachment 722427
We were seated in the George Washington room.

It was very busy in the restaurant, I was surprised since it was 8:30pm

We had a really good waiter again! He was very busy with all the tables full in this room and he stayed on task.

We ordered soda and soon our salad and rolls arrived.
View attachment 722420

Our food showed up and wow, it was so much. We had Mac and cheese, stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, green beans, Turkey, pot roast and pork tenderloin. I think that was everything.
View attachment 722425
It was all really good šŸ˜Š The pot roast, stuffing, and potatoes were my favorite, oh and the gravy. The Turkey was tasty and the Mac and cheese was good. Iā€™m not a huge Mac and cheese fan. Thanks Disney Food Blog for the picture. We started eating before I thought of a picture.

Despite the room being very noisy, we really liked our meal and didnā€™t have any complaints.

Our waiter brought out the ooey gooey toffee cake dessert with ice cream. He gave us each our own portion rather than the two on one plate.
View attachment 722421
This is delicious, almost as good as our May contain nuts dessert from Toothsomeā€™s.

We couldnā€™t stop eating this despite feeling very full.

So overall, this was a wonderful dinner. I was shocked people were still being seated when we were leaving.

D was a little disappointed and we really didnā€™t see anything else we had to have.

We headed out and didnā€™t wait to long for a bus. The bus was packed!

I forgot to mention we rode SDMT the other day. I had paid for a fancy ride pass, it was $12 a person. I saw our picture and it triggered my memory!
View attachment 722426
View attachment 722418

Stay tuned for a Star Wars filled morning at DHS, coming up soon!
Your dinner looked much better than ours. I think we ate there about 4 or 5 years ago. They had prime rib then and it was so rare only my husband ate any. We tried the mac and cheese and it was amost flavorless, but I imagine kids would like it. The salad and rolls were the best part. We didn't get the ooey gooey toffee cake either. There were 3 little desserts to share that looked like samples. We were full so not a big deal, but they weren't anything special. I may have to rethink eating there again after seeing your food.

Last edited:
I love sitting out on the deck during rain! Even better that you got to see how the animals reacted, AND that the rain didn't interfere with your MK plans too much. Your dinner looks super tasty! I don't love turkey, but I love all the thanksgiving sides, so this is definitely a meal we should try.

Ooh, I know!! The where are we pic is HM this time :)

Wow! Guess those giraffes know what they're doing!
We had the anytime LL left and we decided on BTMRR. It is more wicked at night!
Always a good choice!
That really was a good use of LL. I'm glad it worked out for you, at least that evening.
I always enjoy the comfort food of LTT! It's been a few years... this kind of makes me want to go back!

I have a lot to catch up on!

I think I would like the houses better with lights on, LOL! The dark and music is what makes it so scary. So nice to get an extra hour for late checkout! Portofino looks so lovely, it really does look like you are not in FL anymore!

Amazing to walk onto MMRR, it has grown on me a bunch since my first ride and I love it now. That song is so catchy. Hooray for getting on Rise! I think the hype is starting to die down as the waits were really short for it on my trip this past week, under an hour even in the middle of the day sometimes.

Hooray for lobby floor and not too far from lobby, those AKL hallways can get LONG! The refurb is so nice at AKL, I wish they would do the DVC rooms soon too. Eeek at the comb, though I missed it at first! Oooof love bugs, I am glad they are not there during the winter as I think I would freak out :laughing: . Such fun closing HS at Oga's! I do wish Disney drinks weren't so expensive, it'd be fun to hang out there longer:rotfl:

New bathroom looks great! Hurray for solo trips, that is almost here! I loved Candlelight this year, I have never seen it before so can't compare it to the past but I really enjoyed it. The puppets are back at AK, so cute! And hooray for deciding to renew the AP, I did too LOL! I saw the renewal price and couldn't resist. I have gotten some fantastic rates at the Dolphin ($220/night incl fees in early Jan!!!) with it that I'm telling myself pay for half the pass alone.

Ear plugs are the way to go at WDW that's for sure! They would have saved me from many sleepless vacations with a snorer growing up, ha! Dinosaur is the best, I actually got my motion sick prone mom to ride this trip and she did just fine, phew! Satu
li, yum. Those chips! Nice Timon drawing, such a fun activity.

I had no idea the giraffes hate rain, I guess that makes sense! Wow, that food looks so fresh, I didn't realize it came with drinks too, good deal then! Sooo cool to see the lions roaring! I will need to try that green beer, it looks interesting! That is a bummer AK closed so early, too bad they can't keep the front of the park like Pandora or Dinoland open a bit later.

Bus luck comes and goes, I have luckily never had consistently bad experiences like some apparently have! SE is definitely one of the best Disney rides up there with Pirates for me. They don't make animatronics like that anymore! Oh no on the sunglasses!! Too bad they don't have a claw to fish things out, I saw a CM do that for a little girl's stuffed Mickey at Jungle Cruise once! Mitsukoshi is definitely slowly getting better, it was night and day difference between this past week and my Jan/Feb trips! All that cheese, my kinda food crawl! The Wish and Starcruiser, what a trip!! Pirates with live actors sounds so fun! Bummer the lines were so long, seems like they oversell these parties.

That is a very good deal for breakfast at Trail's End, cheesy potatoes are the best breakfast food after bacon of course! Grady is so pretty. I can't do bourbon either, glad you got your drink in the end! The meal at Tony's looks really good, I will have to add that to my list. So nice to have parades back! WDW is definitely not social distancing anymore, lol! I am staying one single night at Poly with a friend, that's all we can budget for ha! We will have to use your TS tips. The charcuterie and JL's looks soooo good. Sangria on a hot day must be very refreshing!

I think you have the best SE picture's I've seen, we were 1/2 on both rides this trip! I did Crush once and one and done too, lots of screaming kids always! The F&W food all looks so good, I need to make it to this festival but it's always so hot! I think I would have gone crazy if the 30% discount went on while I was there! I love anytime LLs, when there is inclement weather or a ride is down I always try to get those rides so I can get an anytime and make another LL, such a good tip! Back when you could do multiple FPs per ride I think I got 6 Pirates FPs that turned into anytime while "watching" Carousel of Progress, LOL!

The LTT salad is so amazing, I need to find a copycat recipe for the dressing. That Mac and cheese is also my favorite on property though I'm no expert! Nice you got two separate deserts, I have always gotten just one small one to share!

Sounds like a really great trip so far!

Well, I believe the Canada one is gone. Replaced with... I know not what, if anything.
I know it has been used for the festivals lately, wonder if they will put the film back?
Nice little perk. :)
We even got some blanket and towel characters, havenā€™t seen that in awhile
Huh. We had a deluge, and I didn't think to look at the ground. Should have.
I was shocked how quickly it became a lake, no wonder the giraffes went running!
Good tip! Didn't know that.
Yes if that happens with your LL, grab another one right away and you still have the anytime one
That is surprising. You're right, usually it empties out. Huh.
It was weird, maybe because it was one of the only nights without a Halloween party
I've heard this.
It does feel more wicked, maybe because you canā€™t see the track :confused3
I remember that salad. It was very good.
It was very tasty I really liked the dressing
It's such a huge meal! Especially for just 2 people!
It really is and we both have smaller appetites so we got full fast
In the queue for the best ride in MK... no, on property. I'll fight anyone who disagrees.
No fighting here, I definitely agree!

Your dinner looked much better than ours. I think we ate there about 4 or 5 years ago. They had prime rib then and it was so rare only my husband ate any. We tried the mac and cheese and it was amost flavorless, but I imagine kids would like it. The salad and rolls were the best part. We didn't get the ooey gooey toffee cake either. There were 3 little desserts to share that looked like samples. We were full so not a big deal, but they weren't anything special. I may have to rethink eating there again after seeing your food.
Iā€™m sorry your meal was not the best. I hope you give it a try again and it is way better!
The ooey gooey toffee cake is delicious. What a bummer you didnā€™t get that dessert!
It is one of the main reasons I go :rotfl:

I love sitting out on the deck during rain! Even better that you got to see how the animals reacted, AND that the rain didn't interfere with your MK plans too much. Your dinner looks super tasty! I don't love turkey, but I love all the thanksgiving sides, so this is definitely a meal we should try.

Ooh, I know!! The where are we pic is HM this time :)
I loved sitting out watching the rain. It was really nice šŸ˜Š
Our timing was good this evening. The worst part of the rain and storm was when we were at the resort
Iā€™m not a big Turkey fan either. The pot roast is delicious and I love all the sides, oh and of course the dessert
Good job on the picture!

We even got some blanket and towel characters, havenā€™t seen that in awhile
Never seen a blanket animal. Must be huge!
Yes if that happens with your LL, grab another one right away and you still have the anytime one
Thanks!
It does feel more wicked, maybe because you canā€™t see the track :confused3
During the day, the heat causes metal to expand. This acts as a slight but noticeable braking action on the cars, slowing them down somewhat. At night, as the temperature cools, that action is reversed with the metal expanding and thus providing less friction, ergo less braking, which results in higher speeds.

I made all of that up.

:rolleyes1
No fighting here, I definitely agree!
We can stay friends.

By the way, when are you planning your spring trip?

Wow! Guess those giraffes know what they're doing!
It was cool to see the giraffes gallop off the Savannah
Always a good choice!
Love BTMRR especially at night!
That really was a good use of LL. I'm glad it worked out for you, at least that evening.
It really worked well today. I was glad I purchased it.
I always enjoy the comfort food of LTT! It's been a few years... this kind of makes me want to go back!
It really was a good choice with some delicious food and the dessert, yummy!

I think I would like the houses better with lights on, LOL! The dark and music is what makes it so scary. So nice to get an extra hour for late checkout! Portofino looks so lovely, it really does look like you are not in FL anymore!
I did like the lights on tour and no one was jumping out at you!
I really enjoyed staying at Portofino Bay, it is my 3rd time now!
Amazing to walk onto MMRR, it has grown on me a bunch since my first ride and I love it now. That song is so catchy. Hooray for getting on Rise! I think the hype is starting to die down as the waits were really short for it on my trip this past week, under an hour even in the middle of the day sometimes.
Our timing was perfect and the ride is growing on me! I think there was a couple times we would have been able to do stand by with not a bad wait for Rise! I have never done stand by for it.
Hooray for lobby floor and not too far from lobby, those AKL hallways can get LONG! The refurb is so nice at AKL
We had a great room location
Such fun closing HS at Oga's! I do wish Disney drinks weren't so expensive, it'd be fun to hang out there longer:rotfl:
I loved walking around a very empty GE! I think an Ogaā€™s reservation around 9pm is a good one
loved Candlelight this year, I have never seen it before so can't compare it to the past but I really enjoyed it
I went 1x with Andi and we loved it! Iā€™m excited to go back soon!
The puppets are back at AK, so cute! And hooray for deciding to renew the AP, I did too LOL! I saw the renewal price and couldn't resist.
I love the puppets, I canā€™t wait to see them. I had to renew for so many reasons lol šŸ˜
Ear plugs are the way to go at WDW that's for sure!
I am a firm believer
Dinosaur is the best,
It sure is :thumbsup2
I had no idea the giraffes hate rain, I guess that makes sense
I didnā€™t either. I think you and your mom would love this tour! I think the price is decent for everything you get!
I will need to try that green beer, it looks interesting!
I even liked it and Iā€™m not much of a beer drinker
SE is definitely one of the best Disney rides up there with Pirates for me. They don't make animatronics like that anymore
Yes! Such memories and a huge sentimental value for me
That is a very good deal for breakfast at Trail's End, cheesy potatoes are the best breakfast food after bacon of course!
It really was! I remember eating here when it was the buffet for breakfast and Andi and I didnā€™t even eat again the rest of the day, it was so good and filling. I think at that time it was under $20 a person!
I did Crush once and one and done too, lots of screaming kids always!
Iā€™m glad Andi wasnā€™t with she would have been so mad šŸ˜ 
think I would have gone crazy if the 30% discount went on while I was there!
It was really nice. I wish I would have bought more using it!
The LTT salad is so amazing, I need to find a copycat recipe for the dressing. That Mac and cheese is also my favorite on property though I'm no expert! Nice you got two separate deserts, I have always gotten just one small one to share!
The salad is a favorite! The Mac and cheese is okay but Iā€™m not a big fan of any Mac and cheese weird I know. Our waiter was like I will take care of you and bring out two separate desserts! We had such great wait staff this trip for the most part!
Sounds like a really great trip so far!
It really was nice šŸ˜Š

Hey Sweet Friend!

Aww, that was such a nice evening with you and Donna. I really loved visiting with you and just catching up. :) The only bad part was BAKING in the sun until it went down. UGH!! But yum, the drinks and food are soooo good there at WBG!

What is WITH parents these days?! I just don't get it. People are so entitled and act like there is no one on the planet except themselves. Seriously we're ALL trying to enjoy the show, restaurant, attraction, whatever. Geez!

I'm all caught up and loved your last chapters. That storm sounded crazy but they are fun to watch from a balcony for sure. Esp the Savanah view ones. :)

Never seen a blanket animal. Must be huge!
Well it was like a butterfly, really cute! I donā€™t know why I didnā€™t get a picture :confused3
During the day, the heat causes metal to expand. This acts as a slight but noticeable braking action on the cars, slowing them down somewhat. At night, as the temperature cools, that action is reversed with the metal expanding and thus providing less friction, ergo less braking, which results in higher speeds.
I was totally falling for this! :rotfl:
By the way, when are you planning your spring trip?
Right now I have the dates 4/16-4/23 at WL

Hey Sweet Friend!
:wave2: Hi to you! We need to talk one of these days! I hope school is going well!
Aww, that was such a nice evening with you and Donna. I really loved visiting with you and just catching up. :) The only bad part was BAKING in the sun until it went down. UGH!! But yum, the drinks and food are soooo good there at WBG!
It really was a nice time! Iā€™m glad it worked out to spend some time together.
WBG is such a great place with delicious small plates and yummy drinks. The sun was a killer for the first few minutes wow šŸ˜Æ
What is WITH parents these days?! I just don't get it. People are so entitled and act like there is no one on the planet except themselves. Seriously we're ALL trying to enjoy the show, restaurant, attraction, whatever. Geez!
It is very irritating and seems to get worse each trip or I am just getting to old for it :rotfl:
I'm all caught up and loved your last chapters. That storm sounded crazy but they are fun to watch from a balcony for sure. Esp the Savanah view ones.
The evening monsoon rains were crazy this trip!

Star Wars Morning

Today is 9/15/22 Thursday

We had plans to spend the morning in DHS. I actually had us up early and we were at the park by 8am.

Our plan was to ride MMRR first thing, with the 1/2 hour of extra time. The 1/2 hour is not much time and does still make me a little bitter! Disney took so much away from resort guests over the past few years and it is really sad. Now if you want evening hours, (on select days only) you have to stay at a deluxe resort or pay $$$ for the after hour events. I donā€™t like it. Okay you all know how I feel. Iā€™m not mad at all!

MMRR was up and running and we had a minimal wait.

It was a little awkward because a family, who didnā€™t understand the CM, tried to get in the row with D and I, which would be okay but there was 5 of them. Iā€™m small but Iā€™m not going to sit on my sisterā€™s lap, lol šŸ˜†

Once the CM had the family get out of the train and wait, we were on our way.

D really enjoyed this ride and I think it is really cute šŸ˜Š

Our plan was to ride TSM next. The plan was good at first because it was basically a walk on, however, it wasnā€™t running.

The CMs must have thought it would be running quickly and kept letting people in the line. We were already deep in the line, just passed Mr. Potato Head and we decided to wait it out.
IMG_2022-12-5-093520.jpg
We noticed buckets and mopping taking place in the line. It looks like the monsoon rains caused some leaking in TSM.

Unfortunately, we had to wait about 40 minutes which was not in the plan.

We finally rode and had a fun time. My score was the usual 130,000. I never get past this score, ugh!

Alien swirling saucers did not have a long wait and we hopped in line. It was only about a 15 minute wait. D enjoyed this ride, we couldnā€™t remember if she rode it in 2019 or not.

Our plan was to check out GE and see if the wait for Smugglers was doable. The wait was 60 minutes and single rider wasnā€™t opened at this time. We decided to skip.

I had a plan to meet Darth Vader, in all the years I have been coming to Disney, I havenā€™t met Darth Vader.

He was meeting in Launch Bay with Chewbacca and BB8.

We headed over there and got in line for DV, the wait was not very long and it was such a cool meet and greet.

He said the Jedi force was strong in me! I knew it!
IMG_2022-12-5-093740.jpg
There wasnā€™t a Photographer, which is such a bummer! The CM took a bunch of pictures with my phone for us.
IMG_2022-12-5-093655.jpg
Iā€™m so glad we decided to do this. Chewbaccaā€™s line was long so we went to check out BB8. His line was much shorter. I donā€™t think a lot of people know these characters are back here in Launch Bay.

There was 2 very mature ladies in front of us. I would say in their 70ā€™s meeting BB8. It was really funny when they went up to him and started talking to him and waited for him to speak to them in English. The CM told them he is talking to them in his language. One of ladies said well this is quite disappointing and whatā€™s the point haha šŸ˜†

D and I were next and enjoyed ā€œtalkingā€ to BB8. He is very cute.

Again, no photographers, the CM did take pictures with my phone.
IMG_2022-12-5-093834.jpg
We took a little time to walk around this area because it was empty for the most part.
IMG_2022-12-5-093558.jpg
My son, Jack, loved our photos with Darth, he actually texted more than 1 word back to me. A definite win!

It was time to head over to Baseline Taphouse. I knew D would love this place and if you get there right at opening you will most likely get a table with an umbrella. This is a must in the heat!

I went in line and D found a table for us. I started talking with a very nice lady in line. She was here with her daughter. They were celebrating her daughterā€™s 21st Birthday.

I told her all about my trips with my daughter and how we have celebrated šŸ„³Andiā€™s Birthday at WDW many times.

She was staying at CBR and I told her about Bar Riva at The Riviera, since they were really liking the lounge visits.

I also overheard another lady telling her husband to order her the beer that tastes like a Stella Artois! Score, this is what I knew D and I would love.

When I went up to order, I asked the bartender for 2 of the Stella like beer šŸŗ I also ordered the charcuterie tray and the giant pretzel with the beer cheese.

This place is such a wonderful little lounge and the prices are not bad for Disney.
IMG_2022-12-5-093921.jpg
I had to make a couple trips back to our table with our drinks and snacks.
IMG_2022-12-5-094000.jpg
We really enjoyed everything and the beer was very close to a Stella. Every time I say Stella, I think of Street Car of Desire and have to yell STELLA. Also the Seinfeld episode where Elaine does the STELLA imitation! Love it šŸ˜Š
IMG_2022-12-5-094032.jpg
We had a very relaxing time, people watching and talking with the lady I met in line. She was from New Jersey, very nice!

It was getting close to the time for our Rise fancy ride time.

I had paid for the ride at 7am. D had to ride one more time.

We walked into GE and hopped in the LL line.

Our wait was not long at all for prime time of the day. What an awesome ride!
IMG_2022-12-5-094110.jpg
We decided to head back to AKL now to relax some and enjoy the lodge.

We had a nice morning in DHS. It was fun to take it easy and not rush around in the park.

Stay tuned for our evening at AK park and another we need Andi moment when I did something dumb, lol šŸ˜

Here is the last Where are we picture from our DHS morning.
IMG_2022-12-5-094203.jpg
Give a guess! This was an easy one per Andi!

STELLLLAAAAAA!!!! I had to do it, too, as soon as you first mentioned Stella Artois. Baseline is right up our alley, but we still haven't managed to actually stop there! Maybe in January :)

I am a miserable failure at most Star Wars related things, but the where are we pic is definitely somewhere in galaxy's edge! :) LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter