Very Scary, Not so Scary, and Everything In Between! 🎃 Updated 12/9. Last day**

We started on the left and did Jungle Cruise as our first attraction. This was a good idea since the wait builds quickly for this one.
That's the way I always tour MK!
We continued on and we knocked out BTMRR, HM, WtP, and Philharmagic. This was a great morning for rides with minimal waits. I absolutely love Philharmagic with the new Coco scenes, it is beautiful! I always shed a little tear listening to Simba sing, I just can’t wait to be King! This was Jack’s all time favorite movie. He literally watched it over and over. He loved it and to this day still talks about his favorite movie The Lion King! He was only about 2-3 when it came out on video, wow time flies and what a classic!
Such a cute story about your Jack! I really loved the Coco scenes in Philarmagic too.
I wanted to watch FoF parade from the patio area at the restaurant. I requested a patio table and we waited a few minutes and got the perfect little table on the edge of the patio. We were facing Mainstreet and had a wonderful view. The parade starts at 12:00.
Perfect location!
We decided to get the focaccia bread service with a Parmesan fondue for dipping. Oh my this was delicious and somewhat addicting. It was hard to stop eating this.
That sounds amazing!! Nothing better than cheese and carbs!
We also shared an entrée. We went with the Chicken Al Forno with Penne pasta. This was a roasted chicken, caramelized onions and mushrooms baked in a spicy creamy tomato sauce and topped with mozzarella.
Yum!
Pro tip try this plan for watching the parade! I think you will be pleased.
Filing it away for a future trip!
We decided to check on PM and it was up and running again, yay! We rode PM and Buzz before heading out.
Perfect choice!
We got to see Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Chip and Dale at the train station as we were leaving. It was really fun to wave and interact with them! It is a great way to exit the park.
Awww! So cute!
My plan was to get our name on the Trader Sam’s list so we can be in the first wave to enter the tiny tiki bar!
Love Trader Sams!
I ordered the Krakatoa Punch and D ordered the Tahitian Torch. Mine was a rum based drink and D’s was a vodka based one.
Oooh we didn't try either of those. I had the Polynesian Pearl and Bill had the Zombie. We really enjoyed it there!
She loved it. I gave her all our souvenir cups from this trip, lol 😂
She would love that!
We tried to find a spot at Jocks but it was very busy and the only table had direct, burn your face off, tables in the direct sun 🌞

We went over to WBG and did get a table out on there upper deck and by the time we sat, the sun was behind a big old tree and was going down for the night! Did I mention it was melt to a sweaty pool of yuck hot out? Well, yes it sure was!

We decided to share a charcuterie board and the Mac and cheese bites. I had a red sangria, D had a beer, and Liesa had some type of cocktail. The food and drinks were delicious 🤤
So nice that you had a visit with Liesa! The food and drinks sound delicious!

I agree with everyone else’s comments. What a great day. Good ride karma, good food and drinks and great company. Sounds pretty perfect 😊

Last edited:
Excuse me? No foot photo? What kind of TR is this???
I did get one but my 10 picture limit is a bummer! I have no idea how to change that??
Here it is
526A8D6A-64C5-42AC-AAF4-6C8161E0BD8A.jpeg
Wow it looks like I have giant knees, lol :rotfl2:
Hello? Is that a new menu item? I don't remember it and sure would've been interested.
It is anew menu item! You don’t get a bread service anymore unless you pay for one and this is it. I’m not thrilled about having to pay for bread at an Italian restaurant but this was delicious and the parmigiana fondue was yummy!
I know you want to guess on some more obscure photos so I have a few coming up!:rotfl:
That photo makes her look real, doesn't it? The others, not so much. But that one? ::yes::
It does, the others do look more fake! I wonder why they don’t spruce up the whole scene and not just the clothes?
Oh, geez. I didn't even notice they had new outfits. I remember thinking "I don't remember those outfits... must be me."
Haha 😆 I had read about it before hand and wanted to get a few pictures for Andi. Did you notice the new narrative on the PM? It was okay, I miss the original.
I always go left at MK. I think it's a holdover to when I read my very first UOG, back in the late 80s.
If we are there for extra 30 we do Fantasyland first otherwise we always go left as well. What is UOG?
Technically... for anyone not currently on a monorail... it's been too long.
Very true even with the barn yard smell :lmao:
Hmmm... I've been to the Poly a small handful of times... but never really looked around the place.
You have to explore, there is a wonderful walking path along the lake and it is beautiful and never busy!
I've been to the one on the other coast, but would like to visist the East Coast version as well.
And after reading this chapter, it looks like I have a reason to, now!
I really liked it. I have never been to the one at DL
I wonder if it's bigger or smaller than DL's?
Not sure but wow it is small!
Not a fan. Would much rather sit alone or with people I know.
I agree, it was a little awkward. I don’t think the family wanted to share the table with us
I looked up the ingredients for the Tahitian Torch. Sounds good! I don't like rum and that seems to be what 99% or the drinks at TS are made with.
Happy to find a drink I can actually have.
I really liked D’s drink. I like vodka based drinks better but the Krakatoa was really good!
Now I need to go back to Oga's. I didn't notice any CM interaction the one and only time I went.
The first time for us in Oga’s was a dud and Andi wanted out as soon as we got our stand up table so we just looked around and left. That was during the AP preview in 2019. This time was way different and really interactive and I enjoyed it way more.
Me: "Starts with W and is at DTD... Wolf Bang Guck!"

Always have to start over before I remember.
I thought about you and was even going to write it out. I get what you mean I start thinking that as well when I see the abbreviation.
She is nice. :) I've met her a few times and she is definitely very nice. :)
She really is. I hope to see her again at WDW this spring!

That sounds amazing!! Nothing better than cheese and carbs!
This was delicious @buzzrelly gave me the idea for booking Tony’s for the parade viewing and she was right! It was awesome!
That's the way I always tour MK!
I think it works well especially if you are rope dropping at the actual park opening time. If it is extra half hour we go right.
I’m not sure why my quoting isn’t working now
We did love Trader Sam’s and definitely want to go back again.
Both drinks were really good.
Andi did love the souvenir cups, she send me pictures of having drinks in them.
It was really nice to see Liesa and spend some time with her.

I took a couple Where are we? Pictures for Andi in Epcot and I couldn’t fit the pictures in my post coming up so here they are.
IMG_2022-11-29-090531.jpg

IMG_2022-11-29-090707.jpg
Andi did get both of these and I could not believe it.
I thought for sure she would be stumped!
I didn’t stump her until I took this picture. It is in Hollywood Studios. She told me mom it is a red wall I have no idea 🤷‍♂️
IMG_2022-11-29-091204.jpg
Let me know your guesses! Give it a try! :thumbsup2

I’m guessing the middle blue photo is soaring and I’m also guessing I need to be more observant as I’ve no idea on the other two

ETA I’s the first one in China??

Today was Wednesday 9/14/22. More cheese! F&W at Epcot!

Our plan was to spend the morning and early afternoon at Epcot. I decided to purchase Genie+ today mainly to ride Remy without a long wait. I was able to get a LL aka FP for Remy around 1:30pm. Our plan was to enjoy some favorite rides and more cheese snacks at F&W. We arrived around 8:30am.

Again, we had really good bus luck overall, I was happy with transportation this trip. If you want to stay at AKL but are worried about transportation don’t be! It really is a beautiful resort and I did not feel like it was way longer to travel around Disney!

We did SE first. We actually got our picture on the ride and it wasn’t half bad!
IMG_2022-11-29-082138.jpg

D was not interested in TT and I can take it or leave it, we skipped it. We went to the land and rode Soarin and LWTL with minimal wait. D really loves Soarin! LWTL picture.
IMG_2022-11-29-082221.jpg

We went over and rode Figment next. I sometimes think this ride is really bad and other times I love it 😻 It depends on my mood.
Our next stop was The Seas, we found Nemo! We spent time walking around the aquarium. It always is a wonderful place to tour. We saw the manatees, dolphins, sea turtles, sharks, and of course Mr. Eel.

We decided to do Crush for the first time. It was really cute, however, wow 🤩 there were so many kids screaming in there and running around. It was a little distracting and hard to enjoy the show. Andi would have hated this, lol 😆 Honestly, I don’t understand some parenting tactics nowadays. :confused3 We saw so many parents just ignoring their kids behavior like it was going to make it go away?? Failed miserably in my opinion, not a good parenting plan. The behavior just escalated and was way worse. Take away, Crush is a cute attraction but not worth doing again for me.

It was around 11am now, and it was time for food, (mainly 🧀) our first food booth was coastal eats. The shrimp scampi dip was our first choice. This was very good. It had a creamy cheesy garlic base with a fair amount of shrimp and scallops. Another hit for us.
IMG_2022-11-29-082403.jpg

We headed into the WS and stopped at the Mexico booth for the Tostada de Barbacoa, this was the barbacoa beef on a fried corn tortilla with chipotle black beans, salsa verde, cream, queso, and chives. This was delicious except it was cold. If it would have been warm it would have been a 10 out of 10 in my opinion. There is a similar dish at the Mexico Holiday booth, I might try it in December.
IMG_2022-11-29-082451.jpg

Our next stop was Germany. We wanted to try the Schinkennudeln try to say that fast 3 times in a row! This is the pasta gratin with ham, onion, and of course tons of cheese! We also shared the beer flight. This gratin was delicious 🤤 we lucked out and got a nice hot and freshly prepared dish. I liked the the first beer, the first was a gaffes Kolsch, D liked the 2nd one that one was a lager and the 3rd one, pineapple, was our least favorite.
IMG_2022-11-29-082530.jpg
IMG_2022-11-29-082610.jpg

I know it seems like we have been eating cheese dishes for days but we still needed one more stamp for the cheese crawl.

We decided to try the griddle cheese from the Greece booth. I had heard many good reviews for this dish. It was very interesting. It did have a strong goat cheese taste, and the honey and pistachio mellowed it out some and complimented the goat cheese. It was very good but not my favorite.
IMG_2022-11-29-082642.jpg
We did find a table in Morocco to sit and enjoy this. It was very hot out and we rested some here and drank a bunch of water.

We needed a break from the sun and decided to check out the Belle sing along in France. It was cute and a good way to get out of the heat. The air conditioning was the best part, lol 😆
IMG_2022-11-29-082917.jpg

We went in the perfume shop and tried some really unique perfume scents. I really loved one and wish I would have bought it. It was very unique and not real strong. I hate heavy and strong smelling perfume. I don’t want my perfume to arrive before me!

It was now time for our Remy FP. I had made a Frozen FP for after this. We had a minimal wait and soon we were following Remy around the kitchen. “Anyone can cook” D loved this. I followed Remy and didn’t get as queasy. D had no problems with queasiness and wanted to do this again before our trip ended.
IMG_2022-11-29-082823.jpg

Before our Frozen FP, we stopped at the Ireland booth and had the warm chocolate pudding cake with Irish cream liqueur custard, it was yummy.
IMG_2022-11-29-082726.jpg

We went over to Norway for our Frozen FP. The wait was minimal and we enjoyed the ride and didn’t get to wet.

We worked our way out of the park. We went in the new Connections store and bought a few shirts with the 30% discount. This had started today for AP holders, the discount was awesome!

I had made a JC FP for 7pm. Our plan was to spend the evening in MK. We had dinner reservations at Liberty Tree at 8:30pm. I tried many times to move this ADR up and never was able too. This actually ended up being a good thing because of the weather. We headed out of Epcot after shopping 🛍 for a rest at AKL.

Coming up soon our rainy evening and my thoughts on the Genie+ purchase and LTT review

Last edited:
I did get one but my 10 picture limit is a bummer! I have no idea how to change that??
You can't. It's a DISboards thing. You can do more if you host from another site, but some people can't see those photos anyways.
Here it is
526A8D6A-64C5-42AC-AAF4-6C8161E0BD8A.jpeg
There it is! TR redeemed.
Wow it looks like I have giant knees, lol :rotfl2:
The bee's knees.

Ever heard that expression?
It is anew menu item! You don’t get a bread service anymore unless you pay for one and this is it. I’m not thrilled about having to pay for bread at an Italian restaurant but this was delicious and the parmigiana fondue was yummy!
Now I know. :)
It must've been there when we were there last, but didn't notice it.
I know you want to guess on some more obscure photos so I have a few coming up!:rotfl:
Yay!

:rolleyes:
Did you notice the new narrative on the PM? It was okay, I miss the original.
Oh, man. I'm failing left right and center here. Nope. Didn't notice.
What is UOG?
Unofficial Guide. :)
Very true even with the barn yard smell :lmao:
:laughing:
You have to explore, there is a wonderful walking path along the lake and it is beautiful and never busy!
<sigh> Maybe some day.
I agree, it was a little awkward. I don’t think the family wanted to share the table with us
Yeah, probably not. I know I'd be like "Excuse me? We're sitting here? Hello?"
The first time for us in Oga’s was a dud and Andi wanted out as soon as we got our stand up table so we just looked around and left. That was during the AP preview in 2019. This time was way different and really interactive and I enjoyed it way more.
Huh. I wonder if it's changed since I went.
I thought about you and was even going to write it out. I get what you mean I start thinking that as well when I see the abbreviation.
:laughing: So it's not just me!
She really is. I hope to see her again at WDW this spring!
:goodvibes
Holy cow. No idea. M&MRR?
TT?
Andi did get both of these and I could not believe it.
I can't either! :faint:
I didn’t stump her until I took this picture. It is in Hollywood Studios. She told me mom it is a red wall I have no idea 🤷‍♂️
IMG_2022-11-29-091204.jpg
It's a red wall. I have no idea.

If you want to stay at AKL but are worried about transportation don’t be! It really is a beautiful resort and I did not feel like it was way longer to travel around Disney!
I will agree with this. I was worried about it, but it wasn't a problem.
We actually got our picture on the ride and it wasn’t half bad!
:thumbsup2
I sometimes think this ride is really bad and other times I love it 😻 It depends on my mood.

I go on it when a DD insists on it.
Our next stop was The Seas, we found Nemo!
That's good. His dad was looking for him.
We decided to do Crush for the first time. It was really cute, however, wow 🤩 there were so many kids screaming in there and running around.
What?!?!?

I've been to this at least 3 times (maybe 4). I've enjoyed it each time and never have had kids running around. They've always been seated at the front near the screen.

Huh. I'm both shocked and surprised by that.
Honestly, I don’t understand some parenting tactics nowadays. :confused3
Yeah... :sad2:
We saw so many parents just ignoring their kids behavior like it was going to make it go away?? Failed miserably in my opinion, not a good parenting plan.
:sad2:
Take away, Crush is a cute attraction but not worth doing again for me.
Try it again some time. You might appreciate it more without the screaming.
The shrimp scampi dip was our first choice. This was very good.
Tried that. Was good!
stopped at the Mexico booth for the Tostada de Barbacoa, this was the barbacoa beef on a fried corn tortilla with chipotle black beans, salsa verde, cream, queso, and chives. This was delicious except it was cold. If it would have been warm it would have been a 10 out of 10 in my opinion.
Was it supposed to be cold?
We wanted to try the Schinkennudeln try to say that fast 3 times in a row!
Schinkennudeln Schinkennudeln Schinkennudeln

Easy. No problem at all.
I know it seems like we have been eating cheese dishes for days but we still needed one more stamp for the cheese crawl.
Butt then you don't have to go to the bathroom for days and you save time. So it pays off in the end.
We decided to try the griddle cheese from the Greece booth. I had heard many good reviews for this dish. It was very interesting. It did have a strong goat cheese taste, and the honey and pistachio mellowed it out some and complimented the goat cheese. It was very good but not my favorite.
That sounds interesting. Surprised I missed that one.
We needed a break from the sun and decided to check out the Belle sing along in France. It was cute and a good way to get out of the heat. The air conditioning was the best part, lol 😆
I had no idea they'd changed the movie. I was all set for the familiar (and dated) France movie and...
We went in the perfume shop and tried some really unique perfume scents. I really loved one and wish I would have bought it.
Guess you'll just have to go back. :)
I followed Remy and didn’t get as queasy.
Good!

I have to say, I enjoyed HHN way more than I thought I would.
I'm glad you enjoyed it!
What a great night! I tackled 10 horror houses! I enjoyed the production aspect, the scare actors and the creativity involved in all the houses!
That really was a busy night! Looks like the EP was very valuable!
Here is the picture I sent Andi. I was thinking I was pretty cool 😎 until I noticed I spelled Inversal instead of Universal oh my, another reason I shouldn’t use Snapchat!
I'm sure she understands. :rotfl2:
This sundae was delicious. It was peanut butter ice cream, peanut brittle, peanut butter cups, chocolate peanut butter pie, whipped topping, peanut butter sauce, and Reese’s pieces.
That looks incredible!!!
What a great day, other than the big storm, it was a wonderful experience!
Just another day in Florida. :lmao:
I have to say our stay, park experience, tour, food, and HHN was all positive. We would give it all two thumbs up 👍
I'm glad you had such a great time there!
I’m not so mad 😡 at Disney anymore for taking away The Great Movie Ride, RIP 🪦
I'm glad to hear that. Seems to be the consensus among most.
Our service was wonderful and this restaurant is such an oasis from the park! Great start to our Disney trip so far!
I agree! I like going there for lunch on a summer trip. The dark and AC is just such a nice respite to sit down and enjoy a meal and relax for an hour or 2.
I’m really excited 😊 My dates are 12/10-12/17 and I will be staying at POFQ.
Fun!
Our first ride was, wait for it…any guesses….Dinosaur!
Yeah... didn't see that one coming.
We were drawing Timon! It really was a fun time. Here is my finished project!
That was a really good drawing!
I was watching the weather and knew at some point it was going to rain! We made sure we had our rain gear and headed to AK. Our tour was scheduled for 3:15-5:15.
I mean 3:15-5:15... Central Florida... of course it was going to rain!
The female and male lions started roaring back and forth! This was very cool. This is unusual to see! Most of the time the lions are snoozing or maybe walking around but rarely roaring!
Cool! Worth the price of admission and braving a little rain just for that!
I highly recommend this tour! It is wonderful, educational, relaxing, and the food and drinks are delicious!

This definitely was a highlight of our trip and I will do this again without hesitation!

The rain was pretty much done at the end of the tour!
I'm glad you enjoyed it so much!
It was fine but really I was surprised they didn’t offer to help in anyway. Not the Disney service from the past. Oh well I had an extra pair with me and D said she didn’t pay a fortune for the sunglasses
Yeah, that's disappointing. I get the safety aspect and how they can't just stop the ride and fish them out, but you'd think they'd clean things out of the water daily or something and have a place you could retrieve them later.
We enjoyed it but it was very crowded and made it difficult to have a majorly awesome time!
Seems to be the norm for these parties any more.
The forecast was predicting rain.
Of course it was!
We really enjoyed the parade, however, it was just so crowded and some very pushy people trying to take our spot! I didn’t like that and will watch the parade in Frontier Land from now on!
Yeah, I just can't handle the pushy people. That would put a damper on it for me.
I had brought some ziploc bags for leftover pastry like this and of course I forgot these in our room!
Great idea! The execution could use some improvement though. :rolleyes1
I would highly recommend this breakfast. This breakfast was $22.99 per person and I did get an AP discount as well. If you want a solid breakfast without characters, I would do this one.
That's a bargain as far as Disney is concerned.
I tell her my favorite drink is the Tempting Tigress, without even looking at the menu. Ugh, I was totally wrong. The waitress took our order and out comes this bourbon drink for me and D had ordered the drink I love. So much for being a know it all.
:lmao::rotfl2: It's not funny, but it's funny!
I want to say this trip we did not experience much bad line behavior which was a huge plus!
That's definitely a positive.
I wanted to watch FoF parade from the patio area at the restaurant. I requested a patio table and we waited a few minutes and got the perfect little table on the edge of the patio. We were facing Mainstreet and had a wonderful view. The parade starts at 12:00.
That's great! I'm glad you could work that out.
We had a wonderful time and D loved the food and the parade.
I'm glad Tony's was a hit! Looks like the perfect scenario with a parade viewing spot and a good meal.
What a wonderful evening visiting with Liesa. My sister really enjoyed meeting Liesa and afterwards, she said how nice she was! She also said I’m shocked you have met so many nice people on the internet! :lmao:
Yeah, I mean I thought you were only supposed to meet serial killers via the internet or something like that.
We went over and rode Figment next. I sometimes think this ride is really bad and other times I love it 😻 It depends on my mood.
I have to agree... I always have to do it because I loved Figment when I was little. Back when he had the Dreamfinder. But I don't love the ride, it's more just to see Figment.
I had made a JC FP for 7pm. Our plan was to spend the evening in MK. We had dinner reservations at Liberty Tree at 8:30pm. I tried many times to move this ADR up and never was able too. This actually ended up being a good thing because of the weather. We headed out of Epcot after shopping 🛍 for a rest at AKL.
The frustrating part of all the uber planning. I'm guessing it rains before 7 so this is probably going to work out perfectly.

I wasn't a huge fan of the griddled cheese either! We actually were given the gryo from the Greece booth on accident and that was my favorite thing from the festival! haha didnt even know I liked lamb!

Dan and I flew home from Disney this day and the weather caused us to sit on the plane with no internet service for over an hour! lol

You can't. It's a DISboards thing. You can do more if you host from another site, but some people can't see those photos anyways.
It is frustrating! I have tried using google and it still will only allow 10 and true I sometimes can’t see photos on some of the TR.
There it is! TR redeemed.
Of course I got the PM foot picture!
The bee's knees.

Yes I have heard that, it means a good thing, I think!
Now I know. :)
It must've been there when we were there last, but didn't notice it.
Yes the bread service for an up charge is newer! Worth it very delicious 😋
Oh, man. I'm failing left right and center here. Nope. Didn't notice.
Wow, it is really different! A different voice and different narrative, they did keep the paging Mr. Morrow at least!
Yeah, probably not. I know I'd be like "Excuse me? We're sitting here? Hello?"
It is a little awkward especially with a large family, we did feel a little unwanted :rotfl:
Huh. I wonder if it's changed since I went.
Maybe it depends on the CM’s working and the time of day? We were at Oga’s later in the evening.
So it's not just me!
No my mind goes to Wolfgang when I see the WBG at times!
It's a red wall. I have no idea.
Ok Andi :rotfl::lmao:
I will agree with this. I was worried about it, but it wasn't a problem.
Some really complain about the transportation from AKL, we thought it was fine and I actually thought it was better than the bus transportation from WL!
What?!?!?

I've been to this at least 3 times (maybe 4). I've enjoyed it each time and never have had kids running around. They've always been seated at the front near the screen.

Huh. I'm both shocked and surprised by that.
For some reason the kitties were restless and would not sit in the front. Some did but wow at least a dozen kept getting up and running around and screaming.
Try it again some time. You might appreciate it more without the screaming.
I will, Crush is quite the dude!
Tried that. Was good!
Yes the scampi dish was yummy!
Was it supposed to be cold?
Well I don’t think so but if that was the case it was spot on! :lmao:
Butt then you don't have to go to the bathroom for days and you save time. So it pays off in the end.
True! :rotfl:
I had no idea they'd changed the movie. I was all set for the familiar (and dated) France movie and...
I guess the French countryside still plays later in the day

I’m guessing the middle blue photo is soaring and I’m also guessing I need to be more observant as I’ve no idea on the other two

ETA I’s the first one in China??
Good Job! You got the first one right!
1669904437401.gif

The first picture was Soarin queue, the second one is Figment queue and the third one (red wall) was the TSM queue, this is the only one that stumped Andi!

The bee's knees.

My older son went to a creche called The Bee's Knees. Think it is something to do with the fact that bees carry pollen in sacs on their 'knees' and therefore a sweet spot of concentrated goodness. Basically, the best thing since sliced bread -another expression used here-do you use it where you live?
Unofficial Guide. :)

I remember reading a 1990s "WDW with kids"version of that guide- they recommended 1 person getting in the ride queue while everyone else went to the bathroom and then joined in before you boarded the ride :scared1: :rotfl:

I'm glad you enjoyed it!
I was surprised how much I liked HHN. I never liked doing Haunted Houses until this event.
That really was a busy night! Looks like the EP was very valuable!
I was glad I picked the EP for our first night! That night was way busier than the 2nd one
That looks incredible!!!
That sundae was delicious best dessert of the trip!
Just another day in Florida.
Very true, it rains everyday in the summer
I'm glad to hear that. Seems to be the consensus among most.
Yes, MMRR is a really fun and cute ride!
I agree! I like going there for lunch on a summer trip. The dark and AC is just such a nice respite to sit down and enjoy a meal and relax for an hour or 2.
We have always loved SciFi and for the most part our meals have been solid!
Yeah... didn't see that one coming.
Haha Dinosaur is usually our first ride! Love it 😍 I’m hearing rumors the Dinoland is going away :sad:
That was a really good drawing!
:thanks: It goes to show anyone can draw ✍️ just like anyone can cook!
I mean 3:15-5:15... Central Florida... of course it was going to rain!
How did you guess :lmao:
Cool! Worth the price of admission and braving a little rain just for that!
The lions roaring was super cool 😎
Yeah, that's disappointing. I get the safety aspect and how they can't just stop the ride and fish them out, but you'd think they'd clean things out of the water daily or something and have a place you could retrieve them later.
We were the only two on the ride at the time, I’m sure we could have went to lost and found the next day to see if they actually fish these out at the end of the day but it just wasn’t important enough!
Seems to be the norm for these parties any more.
I agree! I’m so glad we did experience parties in the past with very low crowds!
Yeah, I just can't handle the pushy people. That would put a damper on it for me.
Very frustrating that is why I like Frontier Land or watching the fireworks from GF or the Poly beach!
Great idea! The execution could use some improvement though.
Haha very true, I forgot about the bags again on our last morning ugh!
That's a bargain as far as Disney is concerned.
The price for the Trails End breakfast was a great deal for Disney!
It's not funny, but it's funny!
Ugh the drink was disgusting and like $17.00
I'm glad Tony's was a hit! Looks like the perfect scenario with a parade viewing spot and a good meal.
I had low expectations going in but honestly our waiter and food were super
Yeah, I mean I thought you were only supposed to meet serial killers via the internet or something like that.
Or catfishers trying to steal all your money 💰 also the guy in Nigeria who left you 10 million dollars :rotfl:
I have to agree... I always have to do it because I loved Figment when I was little. Back when he had the Dreamfinder. But I don't love the ride, it's more just to see Figment.
We usually always do it as well and in December I will have to ride to see Figment’s Christmas sweater!
The frustrating part of all the uber planning. I'm guessing it rains before 7 so this is probably going to work out perfectly.
Of course it did and wow monsoon like rain 🌧

I wasn't a huge fan of the griddled cheese either! We actually were given the gryo from the Greece booth on accident and that was my favorite thing from the festival! haha didnt even know I liked lamb!
My sister liked it more than I did! I love gyros I should have tried that. We have a place here that makes the best lamb gyros 🥙
Dan and I flew home from Disney this day and the weather caused us to sit on the plane with no internet service for over an hour! lol
It was really bad! Monsoon like rain!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter