Very Merrytime Cruise on the Magic Galveston December 23-27, 2022

AbsyBabsy

Disney Diva
Hello! I could not find a thread for the Galveston cruise on the Magic for 12/23-27. I will be traveling with my husband, mum, daughter (22) and daughter's(22) college roommate. This will be our 20th DCL cruise and we are very excited to get back onboard. We currently live in TX and NY.

Hope to meet up with others!

Hi! I just booked this cruise and am so excited. It will be just me and my youngest daughter (16). I'm planning on keeping it a secret until the day before we fly. I will have a big gift under the tree and have her open it with something inside to indicate we are taking this trip.

Hi! I just booked this cruise and am so excited. It will be just me and my youngest daughter (16). I'm planning on keeping it a secret until the day before we fly. I will have a big gift under the tree and have her open it with something inside to indicate we are taking this trip.
I did the same thing last Christmas! Surprised my daughters with a riddle they had to solve to learn that their gift was a Disney cruise

Hello! Just booked today - Sailing with my daughter (13) as a Christmas surprise! Would love to start up a 'Fish Extender' group, if anyone is interested? :)

Doing a bump on this thread.

We booked this cruise!!! We’ve been avid WDW guests forever, but this will be our first DCL trip. We live in Austin, so Galveston is an easy drive. We have one DD (6) and one DS (3). Will be bringing some small things from Santa aboard, along with stockings. Any big things I plan to take pictures of that they can have when they get back home.

Would LOVE to do an exchange. Kiddos would love it too (maybe me more -haha!).

I'd really like to do some fish extenders for this cruise. Maybe an ornament swap, stocking stuffers, recipe exchange, or anything else somewhat specific.
I just came here to look for a fish extenders group. It's our first Disney Cruise! We're traveling with my 3 children (7,5, and 3) and both sets of grandparents.

Have you seen anything more about this idea? I'd love to join!

I just came here to look for a fish extenders group. It's our first Disney Cruise! We're traveling with my 3 children (7,5, and 3) and both sets of grandparents.

Seems like FE groups start and close month before the cruise - looks like I'm too late!

Have you joined the Facebook group? There may still be some spots open. They only officially closed the ones that were full.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter