very confused!....about le cellier

suedisney

Mouseketeer
I thought as I was looking into the dining plan for our trip in July, I was told by a CM that Le Cellier was a signature dining experience and counts as two dining credits. Now as I was looking over our forums Dining FAQs, I noticed that it was not listed as a signature dining exp. The FAQ link takes you to a disney website link. Which one is correct? Any one know? Le Cellier was my family's first choice, but we decided to go to Teppanyaki (never been) when Le Cellier was 2 credits. Then with Teppanyaki's exclusions, we thought we'd try Coral Reef again (haven't been in 8 yrs). I don't want to drive disney dining cms crazy with changes, but if I can get our first choice for dinner, I'd like to try. I just want correct up to date dining plan info. I hate awkward suprises when you get to the restaurant. Anyone? :rolleyes1

From what I understand it's 1TS. I wasn't told any different when I made my ADRs.

completely erased previous post I wrote. I was wrong. Not unusual. :)

Le Cellier was never 2 credits, I stand corrected. Thank You dis'ers for posting the correct information! :thumbsup2

Le Cellier has been 1TS credit since at least October. We were on the free dining plan then and went to LeCellier. It was fantastic!

We were there in February and it was 1 ts. I think it has always been 1 ts.

You just can't get the lobster tail add on for free.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter