Vero end of Feb/beginning of March?

tripletsmama

DIS Veteran
We are planning a split Vero/Disney trip. Our school just added another week off to the calendar. It is February 23-March 3. We've never had this random end of winter break, not sure what that's about! :confused3 We were planning to go for Spring Break, which March 30-April 7. That is the week after Easter. I assume crowds will be higher the week after Easter so I'm thinking we'll go that week in February. Has anyone ever done Vero at the end of February? Is it warm enough to swim in the ocean? I assume the pool would be fine since Disney is pretty good at climate controlling the pools, but my kids would be bummed if it's not beach weather. Any experiences?

We've spent weeks of my spring break at VB in the past. My spring break is later in March around the 19th. People were in the water, but I wasn't and there weren't many.

We've spent weeks of my spring break at VB in the past. My spring break is later in March around the 19th. People were in the water, but I wasn't and there weren't many.

Guess I need to decide if I'm willing to sacrifice lower crowds at WDW for less ideal beach weather. Decisions, decisions!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter