Vero beach week before Easter

Mrs p

Mouseketeer
Hello, having kids and being from the uk we have to book the first two weeks of April. Disney world looks busy second week m, so thought we may try Vero for the first time. Had anyone been just before Easter, hoping it’s not too busy?
Thanks

I have been on Easter itself. It was busy, but the resort never felt crazy with crowds. Easter is really neat at Vero as they do a HUGE easter egg hunt. There are plastic eggs everywhere that the kids collect and then return in exchange for LOTS of candy. There are also special, larger eggs hidden (quite well) around that are exchanged for nice prizes.

I have been on Easter itself. It was busy, but the resort never felt crazy with crowds. Easter is really neat at Vero as they do a HUGE easter egg hunt. There are plastic eggs everywhere that the kids collect and then return in exchange for LOTS of candy. There are also special, larger eggs hidden (quite well) around that are exchanged for nice prizes.
Thanks, sounds fun, unfortunately we have to fly back just before the Easter weekend so will miss out🙄 looking for a quieter few days after a week in the world

Thanks, sounds fun, unfortunately we have to fly back just before the Easter weekend so will miss out🙄 looking for a quieter few days after a week in the world

The resort is very relaxing. The weather will be very nice then, too. It’s much quieter than a WDW resort. Enjoy!

As a DVC resort, Vero Beach is nearly always full. But even full, it never feels particularly crowded, certainly nothing close to Walt Disney World crowded.

We have been to Vero Beach twice since they reopened after Covid. The first time was in July 2020 and they were strictly enforcing social distancing, meaning it was tough to get a lounge chair poolside.

The second time was July 2021, and things were much more relaxed. We had no difficulty getting chairs then.

Vero Beach has one quick service counter and one small table service restaurant. It can be tough to get a table for the restaurant, but the food counter never seems particularly crowded.

The pace at Vero Beach is really relaxed (I.e. slow). You pretty much sit poolside or on the ocean all day long. It’s best to have a car if you want to do some exploring.

As a DVC resort, Vero Beach is nearly always full. But even full, it never feels particularly crowded, certainly nothing close to Walt Disney World crowded.

We have been to Vero Beach twice since they reopened after Covid. The first time was in July 2020 and they were strictly enforcing social distancing, meaning it was tough to get a lounge chair poolside.

The second time was July 2021, and things were much more relaxed. We had no difficulty getting chairs then.

Vero Beach has one quick service counter and one small table service restaurant. It can be tough to get a table for the restaurant, but the food counter never seems particularly crowded.

The pace at Vero Beach is really relaxed (I.e. slow). You pretty much sit poolside or on the ocean all day long. It’s best to have a car if you want to do some exploring.
Thanks - that sounds exactly what we are looking for. We will try to book 2 sea view inn rooms.

Thanks - that sounds exactly what we are looking for. We will try to book 2 sea view inn rooms.
The Ocean View Inn Rooms are quite popular, but I would not hesitate to book an Garden View Inn Room instead if that’s what you can get. A lot of the Ocean View Inn Rooms have a solid wall balcony, so you may not see much (or even any) of the ocean when seated on the balcony. You can also enjoy ocean views from the outdoor balcony of the Green Cabin Room (and perhaps enjoy some beverages at the same time).

The Ocean View Inn Rooms are quite popular, but I would not hesitate to book an Garden View Inn Room instead if that’s what you can get. A lot of the Ocean View Inn Rooms have a solid wall balcony, so you may not see much (or even any) of the ocean when seated on the balcony. You can also enjoy ocean views from the outdoor balcony of the Green Cabin Room (and perhaps enjoy some beverages at the same time).
We may go for a 2 bed depending on availability - as long as it’s peaceful I’ll be happy 😊

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter