Vero Beach questions

mikaj3645

Mouseketeer
Hi, folks -

Headed to VBR in 2 weeks and haven't been there since 2010. I have some questions. Is the kayak adventure still a thing? Is Boppy's still there? Is the Italian take out place next to Boppy's still there? How's the spa? Do they still have yoga classes?

Whatever the answers, I can't wait !

The Kayak adventure was still offered when we were there a couple of weeks ago. Also, I'm pretty sure I remember seeing yoga offered...I suggest you call the resort and ask, they are very willing to answer any questions.
Have fun!!

Does anyone know the cost of beach chair and umbrella rental. Also, do all rooms have a mini fridge and microwave? Detailed info is hard to find for this resort.

Also, do all rooms have a mini fridge and microwave?

I hadn't been to Vero in years and was just there a few weeks ago over Memorial Day week. Pretty sure all rooms will have both a mini-fridge and a microwave, since the Inn Rooms did and I know the DVC villas (studios and larger), all have them. The refurbishments done to the rooms are gorgeous. I had forgotten how much I love VB! Enjoy!

Does anyone know the cost of beach chair and umbrella rental. Also, do all rooms have a mini fridge and microwave? Detailed info is hard to find for this resort.
Inn rooms and studios all have the smaller refrigerator and microwave. One bedrooms and larger have full kitchens (and washer and dryer in the villa)>

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter