Vero Beach Question

lopo

Mouseketeer
We're staying at VB at the end of the month. I've done some research related (Thanks, Disboards forum members!) to dining spots, etc. On the VB site, I saw: Chairs and umbrellas available for rent for a fee. How much are the chair rentals? Also, do they give guests towels for the beach or do we need to bring our own? I know folks mentioned that we should bring our chairs but, since we are flying, that is not a good option.

Last edited:
You should have beach towels in your villa. They are different from the pool towels or bathroom towels.

You should have beach towels in your villa. They are different from the pool towels or bathroom towels.
Our last visit in July, beach towels were only available at Eb & Flos by the pool, rather than in the room as for prior visits. The pool towels and beach towels were the same larger white and beige striped towels. They asked for your room number And how many towels you needed. You can take them to the beach or use them at the pool. Returning towels, it was hit or miss as to whether we were asked for our room number a second time, so I don’t think they have a careful accounting system to keep track.

Plan ahead the night before if you will do an early beach visit; pool hours vary and E&F may not be open until the pool opens.

I thought the last time we stayed at Vero we rented the Umbrella and Chairs for the entire week. I could be mistaken though, is this even an option these days?

we were just at Vero Beach and the pool towels could be taken anywhere, although they also had them at the beach rental cabana. Two chairs and an umbrella were around $35, not worth it to bring your own chairs unless you are driving there I guess, although even then I probably wouldn't bother.

I haven’t been to VB since 2016, but back then the towels were in your room and then you exchange for clean ones by Ebb & Flo. 😎👍🏻

I haven’t been to VB since 2016, but back then the towels were in your room and then you exchange for clean ones by Ebb & Flo. 😎👍🏻
When we were there in July 2021 and also for our stay in January 2020, pools towels were picked up and dropped off at Ebb & Flo’s rather than being in the room or villa when we arrived. The CM asked for your room or villa number when picking up towels, but not usually when dropping them off after use. The only disadvantage was having towels for early morning beach use before E&F’s opened. You could always get some towels the day before and take them back to your room to remedy this if it’s a concern.

When we were there in July 2021 and also for our stay in January 2020, pools towels were picked up and dropped off at Ebb & Flo’s rather than being in the room or villa when we arrived. The CM asked for your room or villa number when picking up towels, but not usually when dropping them off after use. The only disadvantage was having towels for early morning beach use before E&F’s opened. You could always get some towels the day before and take them back to your room to remedy this if it’s a concern.
Thanks for the heads up. Bring back towels in the evening to get to beach quicker.😎👍🏻

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter