VERO BEACH Information & Adoration Thread

DH and I plus 3 granddaughters,daughter and son in law will be in a 2 bedroom June 9- June 16. First overnight vacation stay. Is it true all 2 bedrooms face street?

Unless they have made changes during the recent renovations, the "dedicated" 2-bedroom units are "closest" to the to the street (A1A), but I wouldn't necessarily say they are "facing" the street. The entrances and main balconies face north and south, so there is a chance you might have a nice garden view or you could have a parking lot/building view. If you are high enough, you might even see the ocean, but not the beach. They do have windows that face the street side and a small balcony on the street side, but there is a driveway, (small) parking lot and an abundance of foliage between the unit and the street (which is not that busy).The lock-off 2-bedrooms are closer to the ocean with perhaps a better view. I have been able to get a beach view in a lock-off, but it's not easy and it's not as good as you can get from the main building or cottages.

I am looking for some insight on booking a one bedroom villa at Vero for Dec 19-23 at the 7 month mark. I am thinking about renting points to do a few days at WDW beforehand (I'm pretty sure I won't get what I want there at the 7 month mark), but I don't want to commit to that unless I know I have a shot at Vero. I know there are no guarantees and I do have a back up plan, but Hurricane Matthew messed up our plans to visit Vero in Oct and my kids where totally disappointed so I'm really hoping to make it work this time!!

June 23-27 2nd stay OVIR
Lets start adding names for Roll Call 2017. If you want your stay to be added please post or PM me your stay dates. Also, let me know what number stay this is for you and what type of reservation. I will put that number and info after your username. I will also try to update the info with current rates. If anyone has picture of renovated room or the new Winds and Waves please post the, my last stay was in a non renovated room and the restaurants were not updated yet. Thanks Rick

Is there still the goofy breakfast on Saturday mornings? If yes, do you call to make a ressie?

We are bringing two couples with us to Vero soon. Their first time. My husband and I did a Indian River Tour out of Captain Hiram's once. It was ok, but a little underwhelming. Can anyone suggest any other Indian River Tours (dolphins and manatees)?

DW and I along with the family (kids/spouses, grand kids) be there Apr. 22 - 30 in a beach cottage for a family get-together. Can't wait! Are we there yet? Are we there yet?

Youngest grandson is 18 months. Does anyone know if there is any place around Vero (Eb & Flo's or other local business) rents Burleys (those bicycle trailers for little ones to ride in)?

Thanks.
You have been added to roll call, enjoy your stay

DH and I plus 3 granddaughters,daughter and son in law will be in a 2 bedroom June 9- June 16. First overnight vacation stay. Is it true all 2 bedrooms face street?
You have been added to roll call, enjoy your first stay

Are campfire nights, mini golf tournaments, and the unbirthday party on the same nights/day year round or does the schedule change by season? TIA!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter