Vera Bradley

tarheel618

DIS Veteran
I've had my bag for over two years and I love love love it. But it needs a good cleaning. How do you clean it? Can it be washed? Anyone with experience that share how they cleaned their bag other than just spot cleaning,

Thanks

Great question...I just bought one at a consignment sale and need to clean it. Hopefully someone can help... :)

Mine says that it is machine washable. One of mine has a bottom that must be removed first, and then laundered.

I am going to wash mine for the first time this weekend. I got it as a Christmas gift.

toss in the washer and hang to dry. make sure you take out the cardboard if your purse has any in the bottom! I have washed mine many times, never dried them though.

I have had better luck spot cleaning mine. I have a pink one that I washed in the washing machine, and it looks a bit faded now. I have a Java Blue backpack (the brown and turquise pattern) and it says to spot clean it. My DB works for Vera Bradley, (how lucky am I! :goodvibes) and he reccomends the spot cleaning too. If it is pretty dirty though, I would machine wash it.

I have a VB microfiber backpack in turquoise that started looking pretty dingy. I called VB customer service to find out how to clean it, and for the microfiber bags, they recommend spot-cleaning with baby wipes. It worked pretty well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter