vent- no more weekends

flying_babyb

DIS Veteran
NO more weeekends for me. Im not getting out of bed between friday and monday!

every weekend somthing happpens:
This weekend alone:
I went home to see my mom. We went to a community event and I injured my knee walking 1.5 miles to grandmas for blankets to watch the fireworks. Im back at the grounds for 5 minuntes and they cancle the fireworks. Then today, I go to the parade. I run into someone I dont get along with and they want to talk to me ICK. Then the mens rooms closed at the parade so we waited 15 minutes to use a bathroom (i gave up) then I got stung by a bee (allergic) and had to be treated on site by ems. Then to top it all off, I get a sun burn in the TWO INCHES of my back where my pants kept sliding down from my shirt. Then I broke a tooth in half. Cant get worse!

I'm with Jen. It's pretty bad when it's safer to go to work than it is to have time off.

Gooood Lawd..............it seems like all you do is complain!!!!LOL

I'd say something catchy like "Well, at least at this point things cant get any worse for you"...but with the luck you're having...that may just jinx you even further....buy a football helmet that matches with most of your outfits and good luck!!

bubblewrapsuit.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!