Vegitarians

I have always thought about becoming a vegetarian, but I love fish and Seafood too much to become a full vegetartian.

I have always thought about becoming a vegetarian, but I love fish and Seafood too much to become a full vegetartian.

Me to thats why im giving up meat and will keep eating seafood after a year and just slowly stop eating seafood

I love chicken and bacon too much to be a vegetarian. But this one girl who sits in front of me in West Virginia Studies is. :teeth:

Nope, im not a vegitarian. But i have a friend who is. Just make sure that you take iron tablets ( i believe thats what it is ) so you can keep strong. My friend didn't take any iron tablets and became extremley week to the point of passing out.

A lot of my friends are vegetarians. For me personally I could never stop eating meat. My friend Kara turned vegetarian last year when her health teacher put on a video about how they treat the animals for restaurants and stuff. It's great for the people that are vegetarians and vegans it's very heathly for you.

Not me, I love steak and chick-fil-a sandwiches too much. But my friend is.

I am a vegetarian.
On the verge of 4 years without one bite of meat!!!

Tried being a vegan.
Lasted 1 week.
It was very! hard.

Im not a veggie
it depends what seafood i like : I like fish, i like crabs but like squid and things like that...i just cant eat it im sorry

sorry

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter