Vegetarian at the Spirit of Aloha show

mirandaperez10

Mouseketeer
Aloha cousins!!
My family of six is going to Disney World on September 11-19 we are going to be attending the Spirit of Aloha Dinner show and my 10 year old sister is a strict vegetarian does anyone know of any possible vegetarian options available and how they compare taste wise to each other? Please I am freaking out I am twenty years old and trying to plan my family's trip any help is appreciated!!

also like to eat vegetarian what we did was call the rest and tell them. they gave us a special meal had no problem at all. but call ahead or call the dinning line and they will give you the correct number to call.

J&J said:
also like to eat vegetarian what we did was call the rest and tell them. they gave us a special meal had no problem at all. but call ahead or call the dinning line and they will give you the correct number to call.

Can you tell me what you thought of the vegetarian option.

My sister is a vegetarian and has eaten there many times she loves the tofu which comes with salad and fruit she says it's awesome.

Faith, Trust, and..PIXIE DUST.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter