Vegas Trip ~ November '09 (It's over, but we had a blast!)

I feel the same way.

Hope you all have a great trip. Ill be thinking about you guys!! Don't do anything I wouldn't do. ;)

Well hey, why don't you swing by up here and pick me up and we'll meet them this weekend? With the way you drive, that should take - what?? - two hours or so :lmao: J/K!!

I hope they all have a good time. And not to worry - as long as you don't do anything Stacie wouldn't do, there's really nothing you have to avoid :thumbsup2 ...... except my man - hands off pirate:

We'll miss you Theresa and Stacie.:hug:
Without you two mischeif makers, we will have to rely on Marcie and Beth to take care of us! Ha!;)

I think I'm going to just bring all jeans and just a variety of sleeveless, long sleeve and short sleeve shirts and a couple of jackets, maybe a pair of heals or two, some flip flops and tennis shoes.
:thumbsup2

I just couldn't get my act together, so we are going to drive up on Thansgiving Day. that means we will likely stay until Monday a.m. then.
I'm glad you'll be here on Sunday! That means you'll be here for cheesecake and the Bellagio. I'm hoping to take some pretty pics in the conservatory.

As I posted earlier, Friday looks like a complete no go, but I am good for at least dinner on Saturday and Sunday. If I can juggle a few things around, I may be able to come down to the Strip earlier on Saturday and catch up to wherever you might be at the time. I will also likely go to Kahunaville for a short while, but since I have to drive home :mad: that night, I can't have too much fun. But, I do LOVE the Otter Pop drink I discovered on my birthday. It's bright blue and tastes like raspberries--yum!
Jane, you have my number right? Just call me whenever you are ready to meet up and I'll tell you where we are.

OK - I'm just going to say it.............. I am really sad that I cancelled joining in this trip :sad1: Now I wish I was coming to spend the weekend with the Vegas girlies. Bummer.
I'm sad too, damn you. :hug: ;)

there's still time Theresa . . . . . . .
That's what I'm always telling her!

I feel the same way.

Hope you all have a great trip. Ill be thinking about you guys!! Don't do anything I wouldn't do. ;)
We'll miss you!! Maybe we need another June trip. :rolleyes1

Without you two mischeif makers, we will have to rely on Marcie and Beth to take care of us! Ha!;)
Oh yeah, that's comforting. :scared1: :rotfl2:

Have a great holiday tomorrow! See y'all real soon. :grouphug:

I feel the same way.
;)

Okay, make that three. Although I'm not a do-everything Vegas kinda person, I think this will be a really special trip. I wish I was going to be there sharing it with you all.

Have a wonderful time!:goodvibes

Eek, maybe you should be a little skeered......... just sayin :rotfl2:

I'm glad you'll be here on Sunday! That means you'll be here for cheesecake and the Bellagio. I'm hoping to take some pretty pics in the conservatory.

I'm sad too, damn you. :hug: ;)

That's what I'm always telling her!

We'll miss you!! Maybe we need another June trip. :rolleyes1

Oooh cheesecake and the Bellagio - awesome! I still have never made it there, so please take lots of pics and share, pretty please!!!

June, :idea: hmmmmmmmm.......... I could get into June :thumbsup2

Have a really awesome time, girlies!! Cheryl, have a safe drive and everyone else have a safe flight!

Marcie, have a fruity pink drink for me. Beth, say an extra loud WOO HOO. Cheryl, play a buck in the slots for me (I'd ask Beth, but she has the lousiest luck with the slots :eek:). Linda, have an awesome time and make sure to take lots of pics - especially with the girlies in their curlers playing slots and having Starbucks :rotfl2:

Well hey, why don't you swing by up here and pick me up and we'll meet them this weekend? With the way you drive, that should take - what?? - two hours or so :lmao: J/K!!

I hope they all have a good time. And not to worry - as long as you don't do anything Stacie wouldn't do, there's really nothing you have to avoid :thumbsup2 ...... except my man - hands off pirate:

I don't drive that fast really. :rolleyes1

Im sure they will be able to handle the task.

Have a great trip!!!

Okay, make that three. Although I'm not a do-everything Vegas kinda person, I think this will be a really special trip. I wish I was going to be there sharing it with you all.

Have a wonderful time!:goodvibes
:hug:

Can't wait to see you and Vicki in January.

(I'd ask Beth, but she has the lousiest luck with the slots :eek:).
Hey! :mad:

Oh wait........that's true. :laughing:

Have a great trip!!!
Thanks. Next time, you better come with. ::yes::

I hope you girlies are having fun! Make sure if you see my waiter friend at Dick's that you tell him MJ said I could keep his hair!!!

June? Hmm...

I hope you girlies are having fun! Make sure if you see my waiter friend at Dick's that you tell him MJ said I could keep his hair!!!

June? Hmm...
LOL!!

Yes, June. :thumbsup2

June :idea: Hmmmmmmmmm :thumbsup2
Mmmmm hmmmmm. ::yes:: :thumbsup2

Hoping the Vegas gals are having a blast!:dance3: And that we will not have to deal with bail!
Bail? Well, probably just for Linda. You know how wild she can be. :sad2: :rolleyes1

I haven't met up with anyone just yet. I will be at the hotel around 4 and will see them all then. :cool1:

Hoping the Vegas gals are having a blast!:dance3: And that we will not have to deal with bail!

Bail? That's why Cheryl comes, then she can use her lawyer voice if we need it!! :laughing: Oh yeah, and the fact that we really do like her helps alot!!

Meanwhile, I need some get well wishes sent my way. I have a terrible cold and at this point I am just praying that I will feel well enough to make it to dinner at Wolfgang Puck's tomorrow night.

Seriously, if it had been solely up to me we would NOT have had Thanksgiving dinner yesterday. Luckily Dave came through and pulled it all together, and I managed to eat a few bites although I couldn't really taste anything.

Anyhow, hope that y'all have fun tonight, and hopefully I will be on the mend and able to join you tomorrow!

Meanwhile, I need some get well wishes sent my way. I have a terrible cold and at this point I am just praying that I will feel well enough to make it to dinner at Wolfgang Puck's tomorrow night.
Oh bummer Jane. As much as we all want to see you, please get some rest and work on getting well. We understand. :hug: And Amy and I will see you soon anyway, for lunch! :thumbsup2

Jane, sending get well wishes to you pixiedust: You have to let Ty know that sharing is good, but some things he does not need to share :rotfl:

Have a great weekend, girlies :woohoo:

Fun night with Marcie! Went to see The Mentalist. Good show. Interesting. Wonder how he does it..........
Dinner at Blondies. Loved hearing all about her new love interest. popcorn:: Happy she's finally happy. :goodvibes

Never met up with Linda and Cheryl. :( I'll see them tonight though. :cool1:

Jane, here's wishing you feel better. It's more important you take care of yourself though - gotta be ready for the holidays...:wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter