VB - What Dedicated Two Bedrooms should I request

js

Been around since before the disboards 90s crash
I've looked at the plans but cannot understand what I would need/want.
Someone informed me that the U shaped buildings (?) don't necessarily have a parking lot view (I was under the impression that ALL dedicated 2 bedrooms have parking lot views).

For those that are familiar with VB or the plans, what is/are the best
building(s)/room(s) I should request.

We will be going from July 23-31, 2010 :banana: in a dedicated 2 bedroom with a Beach Cottage on waitlist.
Thank you all VERY VERY much! :love:

AFAIK, all of the 2 b/r lockoffs are on the parking lot end of the "U".

Assuming you'll have a car, request first floor, so (if you get it) you can avoid stairs/elevators.

AFAIK, all of the 2 b/r lockoffs are on the parking lot end of the "U".

Assuming you'll have a car, request first floor, so (if you get it) you can avoid stairs/elevators.

Thank you. I don't, though, have a lockoff, I have a dedicated 2 bedroom.
Are dedicated 2 bedrooms in the same location as the lockoffs?

I will also have a car.
Are the first floor balconies different from those on upper floors? Wouldn't my view of anything be better than first floor?

Thank you.

LOL, thank you very much! Did I ask that on the VB Adoration Thread?
So, do I request I want North of Building 12 and South of Building 15, on an upper floor? Is that correct? Are there only 3 floors? Thank you VERY VERY much for answering me twice LOL :worship:

No problem... Actually, I didn't make the connection. The thread was by someone else asking about views, but I was responding to a question by you. :rotfl:

You have it correct, but don't get your hopes too high that you will get what you request. The nice thing about VB is you have the ocean right there so if you can only hear it from your room you are only footsteps away from seeing it. Yes, there are only three floors in the villa buildings. Have a great time.

:beach:

Thank you. I don't, though, have a lockoff, I have a dedicated 2 bedroom.
Are dedicated 2 bedrooms in the same location as the lockoffs?

I will also have a car.
Are the first floor balconies different from those on upper floors? Wouldn't my view of anything be better than first floor?

Thank you.

Sorry. I got lockoff/dedicated confused. Trying to do ten things at once.

Dedicated 2 b/r's are at the top of the U. Being at the top, i.e. parking lot end, I don't think you'll have much of a view, other than of another building. So for me, easier access to the parking lot, and not having to use stairs/elevators to get to ground level would be my choice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter