Vancouver Landis Suites, Blue Horizon or Times Square Suites?

lisaradz

Mouseketeer
We are a family of 5 traveling in June. My boys are all adult size so we either need two rooms or a suite with living area and separate bedroom. Its much more expensive to do two rooms so I am looking at these three suite hotels. Anyone recommendations?

I haven't stayed yet, but I booked Times Square. The suite I booked has a bedroom for us parents, a little bedroom with a small bed, and a living room with a sofa bed. I got good feedback here about the hotel. It's not a typical hotel, but I'm ok with that. We're also in June, so the lack of AC doesn't bother me. It's such a great location, and having a kitchen and laundry is going to be really useful. I believe it was a twin in the small room, which is fine for us, b/c it's more about separating mine (one boy, one girl, who are done sharing). I think this is the last cruise we'll be able to even get a regular 4 person stateroom, so I feel your pain with adult sized kids! My 9yo is 5'3", not sure I'll be able to stick him in the top bunk much longer at the rate he grows.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter