Vancouver Hotel Help

Chris931

Mouseketeer
We are going on the Alaska cruise from Seattle to Vancouver. We are going to stay in Vancouver 2 nights after the cruise.

Any advise on a hotel?

So far we are considering Sheraton Wall Centre or Sunset Inn.

We will have a rental car so we would prefer free parking or at least under $25 a day.

Thanks in advance.

Christine

We stayed at the Westin Bayshore. It was a wonderful place, with a even better location! Walking distance to Stanley Park and Canada Place. We enjoyed our stay there.

DH and I stayed at the Wall Centre about 3 years ago. I am not sure that I would suggest it for a vacation. It is designed as a convention hotel. We found the room we were in quite noisy even although we were far away from the elevator, and did not have a connecting room.

We stayed at Pan Pacific and loved it. It was close to the bus stops, train station and plenty of restaurants. Have fun!

I've stayed twice at the Westin Bayshore and once at the Hampton Inn. We had a rental car once for a non-cruise trip, and the other two trips we got around by taxi or the HOHO bus.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter