Vampirina Meet and Greet for Halloween 2018!

disneygogetter

Mouseketeer
So Disney Junior's Vampirina is FINALLY at the Disney parks come this fall. Starting Sept.7th at DCA. So my worry is, how long will the wait be? I know Frozen's chaos was 1-8 hour wait times. So with this character will it be the same ordeal? I am going to both California parks September 19th for DCA and September 20th for Disneyland. I am DYING to meet VAMPIRINA! Not sure what to do or expect help!

So Disney Junior's Vampirina is FINALLY at the Disney parks come this fall. Starting Sept.7th at DCA. So my worry is, how long will the wait be? I know Frozen's chaos was 1-8 hour wait times. So with this character will it be the same ordeal? I am going to both California parks September 19th for DCA and September 20th for Disneyland. I am DYING to meet VAMPIRINA! Not sure what to do or expect help!
Nah, Vamperina is popular, but nothing like the Frozen crew - lots of guests won’t even know who she is. They’ll cap her line for each set anyway. I’d watch here for timing reports or just get there 10 minutes before one of her sets on the app.

I saw that and was excited for DD who loves her. I wouldn’t think it would be a big deal for crowds. We have met Sofia and Doc a few times and they never had huge lines. Just a few people lined up and people like us walking by and stopping. Plus the younger kids don’t stay long or do much talking so it goes quick. Plus she will be in the stage show which will probably be enough for most fans.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter