Value resorts part of FDin fall 2013?

connie254

Disney fanatic
I thought I heard a rumor that value resorts wouldn't be offered FD package, even QS option. Can anyone confirm, even for values earlier than fall??

I thought I heard a rumor that value resorts wouldn't be offered FD package, even QS option. Can anyone confirm, even for values earlier than fall??

Since free dining hasn't been released there is no way to confirm. It's a rumor until something is released.

Free dining wasn't released this year at all for January/February even though it has been in years past.

There's a rumor to that effect but there is no way to know for sure until the offer comes out. There really isn't any way to confirm a rumor before that.

On 12/6/2012 I was staying at CS before a DCL cruise. In the room was a paper for free dining with dates. (don't remember the dates)
Was told that the dining was NOT for the Art of Animation regular rooms only suites.
I made a reservation for POP 8/22 - 9/1 and upgraded to regular dining :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

On 12/6/2012 I was staying at CS before a DCL cruise. In the room was a paper for free dining with dates. (don't remember the dates)
Was told that the dining was NOT for the Art of Animation regular rooms only suites.
I made a reservation for POP 8/22 - 9/1 and upgraded to regular dining :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

There have been BBs and Pins for free dining but nothing for the general public.

Even with the BB you received, rumor from a pretty reliable source stated the new FD is said to be QS at mods and deluxe resorts but nothing for value.

Art of Animation isn't going to count, because it's new, and WDW has found it can fill the regular rooms there easily without offering any discounts at all, much less free dining (they do offer discounts for the suites). I think the question is regarding all other value resorts (All-Stars and Pop Century) for which free dining discounts have been traditionally offered. No matter how reliable the source is for the rumor, it can't be confirmed for sure until the general public offer comes out, and the OP wanted some kind of confirmation. The terms of any other offer aren't going to confirm for sure what the general public offer will be when and if one is released.

There have been BBs and Pins for free dining but nothing for the general public.

Even with the BB you received, rumor from a pretty reliable source stated the new FD is said to be QS at mods and deluxe resorts but nothing for value.

A friend of mine recieved a pin for FD thru March and it did include value resorts...the only exception was AoA little Mermaid rooms!! So as Nala said it really hard to say regardless of how reliable the source is.

A friend of mine recieved a pin for FD thru March and it did include value resorts...the only exception was AoA little Mermaid rooms!! So as Nala said it really hard to say regardless of how reliable the source is.

I know that. The pins and BBs have been normal FD offers. I don't know if the rumor will turn out true. The idea of it mimics what is offered for FD for the UK. It could turn out that SPD becomes the new public free dining. No one knows, but I definitely wouldn't go with the BB and pins as a guide since nothing came out for FD for Jan/Feb even though they were included in those things.

rumor from a pretty reliable source stated the new FD is said to be QS at mods and deluxe resorts but nothing for value.

They'd have to offer a large discount for values of some sort. Otherwise the mods with FD would be cheaper than a value with DDP. Something I doubt Disney would do.

I know that. The pins and BBs have been normal FD offers. I don't know if the rumor will turn out true. The idea of it mimics what is offered for FD for the UK. It could turn out that SPD becomes the new public free dining. No one knows, but I definitely wouldn't go with the BB and pins as a guide since nothing came out for FD for Jan/Feb even though they were included in those things.

Ughh I hope the SPD isn't the new gp discount. I really don't think that was too good a savings especially at the "slow" time of the year... I'm ok either way because we have debated the DP this year but you really can't deny the savings with the FD!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter