Value Resorts and Inside Staterooms? Bah Humbug! 30 days of Disney fun! 02/10 Day 30

How wonderful to have a vacation report to last so long!!! You did a great job, I loved it even more because I was a little part of it!!! :)

Thank you Teresa!
It was about time I finished that report ........ and it was a wonderful trip as we got to meet you and Mickey and we are now counting down to OUR vacation together! :woohoo:

Actually a year and a half to writye it isn't bad considering hwo many days you had to cover...and I really enjoyed reading it! Thanks so much for sharing.
Oh, and that pizza looks so darn good, and I have a cold right now and kind of feel blah, and you have inspired me to order a pizza for supper now. Unfortuneately, it won't be quite as good.

Actually a year and a half to writye it isn't bad considering hwo many days you had to cover...and I really enjoyed reading it! Thanks so much for sharing.
Oh, and that pizza looks so darn good, and I have a cold right now and kind of feel blah, and you have inspired me to order a pizza for supper now. Unfortuneately, it won't be quite as good.

Thank you, Jen!
I might have been able to finish it earlier would I not have several other threads going. :rotfl2:
And I really needed this one off my hands in time for my new February trip report as well .... hope to have you along for the ride there too!
So, how was you pizza dinner? Hope you enjoyed it! :goodvibes

Congrats on finishing your trip report! :thumbsup2

I've loved reading along and look forward to many more. :goodvibes

Thank you!
I can't believe I really finished this baby and even more surprised anyone is still reading!
Thank you for sticking with me through all of these adventures. :goodvibes

Wow! one epic Karin and Tom tale finished, and many more to come! This morning I somehow ended up at the beginning of this story when I logged on and I was confused for awhile, but I'm okay now.:rolleyes1

I am so enjoying all your trip reports this week. I have read about 4 of them so far.:surfweb: I am especially enjoying the cruise reports. I have never gone on a cruise and thought that it would be a lot more formal. You have made me very excited about booking a cruise in the future. Thanks:flower3:

Wow! one epic Karin and Tom tale finished, and many more to come! This morning I somehow ended up at the beginning of this story when I logged on and I was confused for awhile, but I'm okay now.:rolleyes1

Thanks for reading, Tammie!
It has become an epic, but writing about our trip brought back MANY wonderful memories and sharing them with you all made it all that more special! :hug:

Really enjoyed your trip report! Hope there are more to come!!:)

Thank you for reading!
If you are looking for more trip reports - plenty in my signature! I still have summer 2011 to wrap up and I just started a new one for our February cruise vacation! :goodvibes

I am so enjoying all your trip reports this week. I have read about 4 of them so far.:surfweb: I am especially enjoying the cruise reports. I have never gone on a cruise and thought that it would be a lot more formal. You have made me very excited about booking a cruise in the future. Thanks:flower3:

Wow! Thank you for reading so many of my reports! :goodvibes

I just started another cruise report, as we just returned from a wonderful Pixie Dust sprinkled trip on board the Disney DREAM!
You should definitely consider taking a cruise, especially a Disney one! They are awesome! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter