valet parking question at BWV

DeeCee735

"How Do You Know of the Key?"
Hi everyone! Happy Holidays!
We own at BWV and AKV. I also have an AP and the TIW card. I am staying off property this weekend at a friends Orlando timeshare. We will be visiting Epcot and MK. I'm wondering if I'll get free valet parking if we eat at the Boardwalk with my TIW card, or do I have to be staying on property to do so?

Thanks!

Also, what's the current price for Valet Parking, just in case it's not free?

TIA!

You are more likely to be rejected at front gate and directed to secondary lot across the street if you try to come in during morning to early afternoon time.You are far more likely to be allowed in if you come late afternoon or evening, and tell them you are going to dinner at BWV and are going to valet park. Price is $12. But if you have TIW and dining receipt, it should be free (tip is extra).

We own at BWV and AKV. I also have an AP and the TIW card. I am staying off property this weekend at a friends Orlando timeshare. We will be visiting Epcot and MK. I'm wondering if I'll get free valet parking if we eat at the Boardwalk with my TIW card, or do I have to be staying on property to do so?

Thanks!

TIA!

From the TiW info page:
Resort valet services are complimentary to members, for the sole purpose of dining. This privilege will only be extended to one vehicle per membership card. Present your membership card with a valid dining receipt at the Valet Stand upon retrieving your vehicle.

NOTE: The receipt must show the TiW discount or you will have to pay for valet.

I think for dining there is a 3 hour valet parking limit on the TIW card.

The normal valet cost is $12.

:earsboy: Bill

Thanks!

TIA!

With the AP, you can park for free at Epcot and MK. Just show the AP to the CM at the gate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter