Valentines, Vixens and Vodka!! 7/5/2021 COMPLETE! NEW TRIP REPORT LINK ADDED!

Those early morning flights always seem like a great idea until you have to do them. I’m really thinking of flying in the night before next trip and going straight to our Disney hotel.

Beaches and Cream is always a winner!
Joe and I agreed that we will never book that early morning flight again. It's just too stressful. Flying in the night before was so much more relaxing.
We love Beaches and Cream!!!

Let me start by saying that this was a really fun night. I think we met Ariane and Steve at Rix at about 630 or so. For those of you who don't know, Rix is a sports bar located at Coronado Springs Resort. It's nothing special and I wouldn't go out of my way to go back, but the convenience couldn't be beaten and the food and drinks are all decent options.

We started with drinks. I had the Jalapeno Margarita, and Joe had some kind of foofy drink. Ariane had a glass of sangria and Steve had Grey Goose on the rocks (I think). For our meals, Ariane had the tachos. I had the nachos. Steve and Joe each had an order of the Thai shrimp. I believe we all liked our meals. My nachos were nothing special, but they hit the spot. We didn't take any pictures of each other this night but managed a few food and drink pics.

After dinner, we met up with Melinda and R. We ordered another round of drinks to take outside. We sat for hours laughing and catching up on life. We then made it over to 3 Bridges for more drinks and snacks. I think we called it a night around 11 or so...It was great that we were all staying at the same resort.

It was so awesome spending time with our friends. Joe and I had missed them a lot and it was so nice that our first evening together was so relaxing.

Next up, we attend FARTS!!!

Anyone else having problems posting pictures????? I couldn't add most of them because they were loading upsidedown or sideways!!!!
Any help from a Mod would be great!!!

F4B7E0C6-D528-471C-94B9-CFC1EDF4BC51.jpeg
73CEBF81-1839-45BB-B776-3F3179CF97DB.jpeg
3DFEB96B-6294-4C7C-BA52-06500ABDECF3.jpeg6327D753-391B-43AF-8590-A3C36D5E4646.jpeg

Last edited:
WHAT'S IN THE WALT DISNEY WORLD SEWERS? #shorts

This was something super silly that Joe and I threw together. It's sort of my acting premiere, LOL!!!!! It's literally 13 seconds and I hope you all find it to be funny, silly, and a wee bit stupid. Ok, maybe a lot stupid. 😁

We started with drinks. I had the Jalapeno Margarita, and Joe had some kind of foofy drink. Ariane had a glass of sangria and Steve had Grey Goose on the rocks (I think). For our meals, Ariane had the tachos. I had the nachos. Steve and Joe each had an order of the Thai shrimp. I believe we all liked our meals. My nachos were nothing special, but they hit the spot. We didn't take any pictures of each other this night but managed a few food and drink pics.
Sounds like a lot of fun to have a nice, chill evening.
After dinner, we met up with Melinda and R. We ordered another round of drinks to take outside. We sat for hours laughing and catching up on life. We then made it over to 3 Bridges for more drinks and snacks. I think we called it a night around 11 or so...It was great that we were all staying at the same resort.
I love it! Nothing better than hanging out with friends and enjoying a perfect evening!

Yum! Your WBG brunch looks amazing! Mike and I ate here in October and I loved it. All Mike remembers about it was that we were seated outside and the sun was blazing hot so he was dying sweating the whole time. I really need to take him back and sit inside with the AC and try to convince him how good this place is!
Here he is in all his sweaty glory, and keep in mind, his his hair was dry when we arrived! :rotfl:

Sounds like the group was off to a fun start! I've never been to Rix, but honestly, that name super annoys me. I think because I don't like when people make screwy spellings out of normal words…like shouldn't it be, "Rick's?" Just me being weird :P

Great night with friends. You're getting off to a fabulous start.
It was a great way to kick off the trip.

I love it! Nothing better than hanging out with friends and enjoying a perfect evening!
It was just so chill and relaxing.

Sounds like the group was off to a fun start! I've never been to Rix, but honestly, that name super annoys me. I think because I don't like when people make screwy spellings out of normal words…like shouldn't it be, "Rick's?" Just me being weird :P
HAHA! It's so funny that you say that because Joe thought it was called Rick's the whole time, lol!!!

Happy Sunday Friends!

Just wanted to take a moment to share that last weekend was Joe's birthday and we went back to the Herrington Inn to spend the night and to try out a newer dining experience. It's called The Loft and it's located in a tucked-away corner of the resort, upstairs from the restaurant, Atwaters. It's a private dining experience that was super romantic, and just simply perfect if I'm giving an honest review. AND, the best part, is that there's no additional charge to book this fantastic experience. I am linking the dining experience and room tour for anyone who may be interested. The Herrington Inn is located in Geneva, Illinois.

I had the jalapeno margarita too and then got another one when we all sat outside before Three Bridges! I did like Rix; nothing special but the Watchos were delicious. I wouldn't go out of my way to eat there again but if I were at CSR or nothing else was available it certainly isn't bad!
Lol!!! Where did I get sangria from?!?!?! That’s right. We did have the same drinks. Then I got something I didn’t like...Definitely a good option if staying at the resort.

Your dinner and room look amazing!! You did well with managing all those delicious courses and everything looked so good!

You two are so darned cute! :)

Haven't been to B&C for YEARS, but did enjoy what I had.

The up cake is adorable. I have plans to hit up Amorettes this trip for the first time in a while. Right after I try that Pisco Coffee cocktail at WBG. :rolleyes1:banana:

Your dinner and room look amazing!! You did well with managing all those delicious courses and everything looked so good!
There was a lot of food, lol.

You two are so darned cute! :)
Thanks!!!!

The up cake is adorable. I have plans to hit up Amorettes this trip for the first time in a while. Right after I try that Pisco Coffee cocktail at WBG. :rolleyes1:banana:
It was soooooo delicious! The cake and cocktail, lol!!!

Happy Birthday, Joe! Looks like a nice place to celebrate!
We had a really nice time. It was fun to get away for the night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter