Valentines, Vixens and Vodka!! 7/5/2021 COMPLETE! NEW TRIP REPORT LINK ADDED!

Hi Jenny,
Have a wonderful trip and say Hi to the other Epic ladies!
We really loved our one night at All Stars Moves. I was surprised how much we liked it. It helped having a quiet corner room in the Toy story section!

Hi Jenny,
Have a wonderful trip and say Hi to the other Epic ladies!
We really loved our one night at All Stars Moves. I was surprised how much we liked it. It helped having a quiet corner room in the Toy story section!
Thank you Caroline!
We actually requested the Toy Story section for September, so I hope we get it!!!!

That is so fun!!! I bought a lot of new clothes so I’m struggling with what to pack, lol! Plus, we are going back in July and I don’t want to repeat outfits.:P
Oh my gosh......June, July and September??? You are living your best life! My August trip is sandwiched right in between yours. One day we will be there at the same time and will definitely have to meet up for a beverage or two! :)

Loved the report. Thanks so much for sharing.

I know you're already there again so I will look forward to another report.

I'm jealous you get to see Tim on Saturday. I won't be there to see DD until Labor Day Weekend. She will be working the Festival booths so keep an eye out for her.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter