Valentines, Vixens and Vodka!! 7/5/2021 COMPLETE! NEW TRIP REPORT LINK ADDED!

I love the look of The Edison and it would never have been on my radar before watching your vlog. The ambience in there looks really chilled and your food looked delicious.
Love the secret entrance to Enzo's. Brave lady :goodvibes

The food, service, decor, and live entertainment were all amazing. It was so fun having a band play while we enjoyed our meals. Joe had some sort of roast and I had the salmon. Both were delicious and very filling.
I LOVE the Edison!! The live entertainment is super fun and adds to much to the meal experience. I've never had anything I didn't like there either. I found the secret entrance a few years ago and we all went through it. It's like a REAL Speakeasy!!! ::yes:: It definitely took the CMs by surprise in Enzo's reception area. LOL!! I don't think they ever really expect anyone to actually USE it!!

That was cool that you found a secret entrance to Enzos Hideaway. I would have opened that door, too. But I would have expected it to be a fire exit. :)
LOL! We've known about it since it opened but always forgot to film it.

I love the look of The Edison and it would never have been on my radar before watching your vlog. The ambience in there looks really chilled and your food looked delicious.
Love the secret entrance to Enzo's. Brave lady :goodvibes
This was such an amazing meal from start to finish.

I LOVE the Edison!! The live entertainment is super fun and adds to much to the meal experience. I've never had anything I didn't like there either. I found the secret entrance a few years ago and we all went through it. It's like a REAL Speakeasy!!! ::yes:: It definitely took the CMs by surprise in Enzo's reception area. LOL!! I don't think they ever really expect anyone to actually USE it!!
LOL! The CM's always looked surprised when you come in from there.

Wine Bar George. What can I say???? Make a reservation here if you haven't tried it already. In my honest opinion, it is THE best restaurant in Disney Springs, if not ALL of Walt Disney World. The service, food, and atmosphere are top-notch. I can't tell you enough what an honor it's been to have met and chatted with George a few times and even more impressive to see him waiting tables, seating guests, and bringing them their food. He takes great pride in his restaurant and it shows. This dining experience has always been flawless and I can't wait to go back this month!!!

Next up, we say goodbye to Disney with a quick stop back at SSR for a snack.

Glad to hear you all enjoyed the Edison. I don't think I've heard a single thing about it so good to know with limited availability its a solid option.

We have brunch ADRs next Saturday at Wine Bar George and I am so excited. In case ya get in early we'll be there at noon. Just sayin' :rolleyes1

We have brunch ADRs next Saturday at Wine Bar George and I am so excited. In case ya get in early we'll be there at noon. Just sayin' :rolleyes1
We have brunch at Olivia's at 12:50. What are your plans after??? We have nothing until dinner.
We are so excited to see you a week from Sunday (if not earlier)!!!!!!!!!!! ❤ 😁😁

After brunch at WBG, Joe and I did some last-minute shopping in DS and then walked back to SSR to get the car and drive to the airport. We did grab a little snack before we left. I think I got a banana and Joe may have had some hummus and pretzels. It's been so long, I honestly can't remember what Joe got. Actually, I think he got a yogurt parfait, the more I think about it. 😁

Our flight was on time but Chicago was experiencing a pretty heavy snowstorm and our landing was a bit rocky. We actually skidded off the runway a tad. YIKES! Yep, I was a wreck. You all know how much I hate flying, lol! We also waited about 45 minutes for our luggage to come out. Sigh. Welcome to Chicago!!!

Anyway, it was sad to be home after such a wonderful time with our besties at Disney. We did go back to St Pete in April. I briefly touched upon it a few pages back just in case you missed it.😁

So, although this TR has come to an end, I'm happy to say we are going back to Disney a week from tomorrow with a few days in St Pete before that. We will be staying at OKW again. Seriously, Joe and I loved our stay there in February so much that we reached out to our favorite TA to book it again almost immediately upon our return home. This was supposed to be a resort-only stay but when we found out Flower and Garden was running through the beginning of July, I added 2 Epcot days to the trip. We will also be spending time with our favorite, Disney employee (our son, Tim) and having dinner with my beautiful sister-wife @kastoney and her family.:cool1:

Follow along at our Youtube channel for live updates while we are there!!! https://www.youtube.com/c/JenandJoeontheGo
Also, if you see us in the parks, come say hi!!!

Until then, hugs and kisses. xoxo

We have brunch at Olivia's at 12:50. What are your plans after??? We have nothing until dinner.
We are so excited to see you a week from Sunday (if not earlier)!!!!!!!!!!! ❤ 😁😁
So excited to see you too!!! That is our day "off" so no plans other than probably some pool time. Then AK that evening for Tiffins

Our flight was on time but Chicago was experiencing a pretty heavy snowstorm and our landing was a bit rocky. We actually skidded off the runway a tad. YIKES! Yep, I was a wreck. You all know how much I hate flying, lol! We also waited about 45 minutes for our luggage to come out. Sigh. Welcome to Chicago!!!
If you landed at Midway then that would be very scary in a thunderstorm. ::yes:: We landed when it was snowing this winter and people applauded the pilot when we landed safely. It is always an adventure at Midway. ;)

I hope you have a great trip. :)

Wine Bar George. What can I say???? Make a reservation here if you haven't tried it already. In my honest opinion, it is THE best restaurant in Disney Springs, if not ALL of Walt Disney World. The service, food, and atmosphere are top-notch. I can't tell you enough what an honor it's been to have met and chatted with George a few times and even more impressive to see him waiting tables, seating guests, and bringing them their food. He takes great pride in his restaurant and it shows. This dining experience has always been flawless and I can't wait to go back this month!!!
I can't wait to eat there! I don't think we will do it in August as Jack wasn't really into the menu. Bill and I will definitely eat there in December though!!
Glad to hear you all enjoyed the Edison. I don't think I've heard a single thing about it so good to know with limited availability its a solid option.

Can't wait to follow along with all your back in Disney adventures!
Yikes! That is so scary. Landing in Toronto can be dicey in the winter too.
So, although this TR has come to an end, I'm happy to say we are going back to Disney a week from tomorrow with a few days in St Pete before that. We will be staying at OKW again. Seriously, Joe and I loved our stay there in February so much that we reached out to our favorite TA to book it again almost immediately upon our return home. This was supposed to be a resort-only stay but when we found out Flower and Garden was running through the beginning of July, I added 2 Epcot days to the trip. We will also be spending time with our favorite, Disney employee (our son, Tim) and having dinner with my beautiful sister-wife @kastoney and her family.:cool1:
I thoroughly enjoyed another fabulous report from you! Looking forward to hearing all about your latest adventures. :)

That burrata at WBG is so good I need to have it again! Even though we're just back I'm jealous you get to go next week and wish we were meeting you there!
I'm so sad that you won't be there this time too. Just a few more months and we will be reunited and it will feel so good, LMAO!!!!!

So excited to see you too!!! That is our day "off" so no plans other than probably some pool time. Then AK that evening for Tiffins
Perfect. I'll call you after brunch and see where you are. We will have a car, so perhaps we can meet up for a quick drink before dinner the next day...

If you landed at Midway then that would be very scary in a thunderstorm. ::yes:: We landed when it was snowing this winter and people applauded the pilot when we landed safely. It is always an adventure at Midway. ;)
We landed during what looked like a blizzard and it was scary.

Can't wait to follow along with all your back in Disney adventures!
Thank you!!!

I thoroughly enjoyed another fabulous report from you! Looking forward to hearing all about your latest adventures. :)
I am going to start packing this afternoon. Just 4 more days. Yay!

I already have outfits planned and a packing list made for August! Think I might be a little excited??? :laughing:
That is so fun!!! I bought a lot of new clothes so I’m struggling with what to pack, lol! Plus, we are going back in July and I don’t want to repeat outfits.:P

Absolutely loved following along on your travels and excited to hear all about your upcoming adventures with the sister wife. Hope Tim is settling in and loving life as a Disney employee. Have a great trip :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter