Valentines, Vixens and Vodka!! 7/5/2021 COMPLETE! NEW TRIP REPORT LINK ADDED!

Definitely a good call to share this, especially with those yummy conch fritters before. Everything looks so good!
We love Olivia's so much that I have it booked for brunch and breakfast in June.

What a fun resort activity! Surrey bikes with a beverage would be even better! :)
I know, right! Although, too many cocktails may cause a crash, lol!

Finally caught up again! This whole kids back at school/life returning to normalish thing is amazing but definitely eating into my dis time :rotfl:
Olivia's food looks great (even for a non-seafood eater like me) and the surrey bikes are a great way to work it off so you have room for more!:thumbsup2
You are both looking brilliant in your photos and Gia is as gorgeous as ever and getting so grown up :goodvibes
There are actually only a few seafood items on the menu. It's mostly sandwiches, fried chickem, steak, and pasta. :)
I can't believe how big Gia is getting!!!!

A Side Trip to St Pete, Photos Only...

Hi everyone! So, back in April, Joe and I went to visit family in St Pete for 5 nights. Instead of boring you with an entire TR, I thought I'd just post a couple of pictures from the trip. I'll also post a few vlogs for those who are interested...We spent 2 nights at the Hyatt downtown, 2 nights at the beautiful, historic Vinoy Resort, and 1 night with Joe's parents. We spent some time exploring our favorite city, ate A LOT, sat on the beach for a few hours, and found the best bar (Dracula's Legacy). This was such a nice getaway and even nicer that we got to spend it with the ones we love...

Wow that food post is incredible...I don't know what looks better, the Bloody Mary, the raw bar, the sushi, or the charceuterie! Glad you both had a nice weekend. :-)

Love the videos of the hotel, food and cute outfits! I am obsessed with Doc Maartens and love the ones you are wearing. They are so fun! I also love that cute sleeveless denim dress from Zara... I may need to look for that. Aren't those Old Navy swing dresses so comfy? They feel like you are wearing a nighty but you are presentable for the real world. Got to love that!

Olivias looks and sounds great. I really want to try it sometime, mainly for the conch fritters. We love them in Key West and there are so few places you actually see them at. Maybe next month. Still can't believe I"m saying that!

Sorry St. Pete was so terrible. Wish you all could have had more fun :earboy2:

I've always wanted to find a nice place to stay in the St Pete's area. Do they have a cute tourist area with shops, restaurants and hotels within walking distance of the beach?

Love the videos of the hotel, food and cute outfits! I am obsessed with Doc Maartens and love the ones you are wearing. They are so fun! I also love that cute sleeveless denim dress from Zara... I may need to look for that. Aren't those Old Navy swing dresses so comfy? They feel like you are wearing a nighty but you are presentable for the real world. Got to love that!
I love swing dresses because they look flattering on almost every body shape, lol!

Love all the food pictures, it all looks so yummy.

St. Pete’s looks like a very nice place.
St Pete is such a great area. I love it almost as much as Disney, lol!

Olivias looks and sounds great. I really want to try it sometime, mainly for the conch fritters. We love them in Key West and there are so few places you actually see them at. Maybe next month. Still can't believe I"m saying that!

Sorry St. Pete was so terrible. Wish you all could have had more fun :earboy2:
I am sooooooooo excited to see you all. I actually booked Olivia's twice for June. We are coming in a day early now and brunch at Olivia's is the very first thing we are doing in Disney!

I've always wanted to find a nice place to stay in the St Pete's area. Do they have a cute tourist area with shops, restaurants and hotels within walking distance of the beach?
Gulf Blvrd is loaded with hotels, shops, restaurants in bars.

I started with the Loaded Key West Bloody Mary, Ketel One Vodka, and spicy Bloody Mary mix, shrimp, and bacon. I have been on a bit of a Bloody Mary kick lately and this one didn't disappoint.

That looks amazing! Mike loves Bloody Mary's so we may have to venture over here for him!

St Pete's looks so beautiful. I'd love to take a side trip someday to have a beach day!

That looks amazing! Mike loves Bloody Mary's so we may have to venture over here for him!

St Pete's looks so beautiful. I'd love to take a side trip someday to have a beach day!
Hi Kelly! I think the best Bloody’s are at Cali Grill brunch but Olivia’s came real close, totally worth going there!!!
St Pete is our home away from home. Unfortunately, it’s gotten sooooo expensive.

After lunch and our surrey bike excursion, it was time to check into our final resort of the stay, Saratoga Springs. We actually received our room-ready text at about 930 am. We found our building and got a parking spot close to the entrance. We had a first-floor room, so we lugged all of our stuff from the car to our room right away. SURPRISE!!! When we opened the door, we found that we had been upgraded from a studio to a 2 Bedroom Suite. This was a fantastic surprise and we loved the newly refurbed room. We were also in the section closest to DS, so we were eager to walk over there for a beverage of some sort and a bit of retail therapy.

The walk was about 10 minutes, quite lovely, actually. But wow!!! DS was beyond crowded. It was so congested that Joe and I grabbed drinks at Dockside Margaritas (this was a great choice), some treats from Goofy's, and walked it back to the room to just chill and relax before our dinner reservation back in Disney Springs.

Next up, dinner at The Edison, another first for us...

I am sooooooooo excited to see you all. I actually booked Olivia's twice for June. We are coming in a day early now and brunch at Olivia's is the very first thing we are doing in Disney!
Too funny we are doing the same thing. Decided to bite the bullet and fly. We had credits from flights we didn't take last year and the only flight they had was a day early. So disappointed :rotfl2:

We had a first-floor room, so we lugged all of our stuff from the car to our room right away. SURPRISE!!! When we opened the door, we found that we had been upgraded from a studio to a 2 Bedroom Suite.
Wow!!! Awesome upgrade. And 3 bathrooms. Hope you and Joe broke them all in :earboy2: In all of our years going to Disney we have been upgraded exactly zero times >:(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter