Valentines, Vixens and Vodka!! 7/5/2021 COMPLETE! NEW TRIP REPORT LINK ADDED!

Hi everyone! I just wanted to pop in to let everyone know we'll be posting something new on our YouTube channel tomorrow for anyone who may be interested. We are starting a new segment called Fashionable at 50. I get asked a lot where I shop and where certain pieces come from, so I thought this might be something fun to try. Let's face it, now that everyone has been staying home a lot more, we like to dress up more when we do leave the house (at least I find that I do). So, what better place to show off my wardrobe but on vacation!!! Hope you'll all tune in and let me know what you think.

https://www.youtube.com/c/JenandJoeontheGo

B&B looks incredible!
I'm away now to find out how to look incredible too (or at least fashionable lol) by watching your fashion vlog :goodvibes

ETA -just realized you guys are still snoozing so I get I'll just have ti look like a down and out of another day and save fabulous at 50 for tomorrow! :rotfl:

Just wow on that meal !!
It was amazing. That's the only thing I can say. It was perfect in every way.

I'm away now to find out how to look incredible too (or at least fashionable lol) by watching your fashion vlog :goodvibes
I am including the video down below. :)

Oh, no! What are your December dates?
Right now they are December 2/3 to December 7. We are spending the 5th and 6th at Epcot because we have never done Festival of the Holidays.

Your meal at Bull and Bear looked very elegant. I love the smoking bubble gun and the washcloths. The Dover sole looked really good. You don’t find that fish on very many menus. The fried bones were an interesting addition to the meal. I wonder how many people actually eat them.

Your meal at Bull and Bear looked very elegant. I love the smoking bubble gun and the washcloths. The Dover sole looked really good. You don’t find that fish on very many menus. The fried bones were an interesting addition to the meal. I wonder how many people actually eat them.
I thought they tasted really good, lol! This is definitely a restaurant to book for a special experience.

TRIP ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!

Good afternoon DIS friends! I hope everyone is having a good week. I wanted to share with you all that Joe and I have another trip planned and I'm so excited. At the end of June, Joe and I will be spending a few days in St Pete and a few days in Disney World. This will be our 4th post reopening trip and I feel extremely fortunate and blessed that we have been able to go so many times in the last year.

We have 2 park days scheduled. We will be spending those days in Epcot enjoying Flower and Garden. Better late than never, right?!?! I didn't even realize it had been extended through the beginning of July until about a month or 2 ago. We had originally booked a resort-only stay. I am excited to have Frushi again and those delicious shrimp skewers that our friend Steve loves so much.

Speaking of resorts, we are staying at OKW again because we fell in love with it back in February. I had not expected to like it as much as I did. It's got such a chill vibe that I wanted to be able to spend more time there so we have a full pool day built-in. If it rains, we will just hang out in our new favorite bar, the Gurgling Suitcase.

We will be spending time with friends too. Nope, not Ariane and Steve, but, we will be seeing @kastoney (my sister wife) and her family as well as 2 other couples that we love.

We have some old and new to us restaurants booked and I'm thrilled to tell you all that we will finally be trying out Rose and Crown for the first time. We will also be going back to Narcoossees, one of our favorites.

Next up...Breakfast at Ale and Compass...

Exciting - More DisMeets ! You haven’t even finished this report and I am already looking forward to the next one .

Yay more Disney trips!! I feel like this trip was very go go go so hopefully having a more relaxed trip with a built in pool day will be a nice change of pace!

Hi Jenny,
I love your fashion video, I love all your outfits and definitely fabulous at 50. I think it is a great idea to show your travel outfits and where you got them. I tend to stick with t shirts and shorts n our trips but the flowy dresses look super comfortable!
I’m excited you have a Disney trip in the works, ours will be earlier in June. I wish we would have had the same experience at OKW as you did. Our room was so noisy it turned us off for sure!

We have 2 park days scheduled. We will be spending those days in Epcot enjoying Flower and Garden. Better late than never, right?!?! I didn't even realize it had been extended through the beginning of July until about a month or 2 ago. We had originally booked a resort-only stay. I am excited to have Frushi again and those delicious shrimp skewers that our friend Steve loves so much.
So exciting! I love F&G so much. :)
We will be spending time with friends too. Nope, not Ariane and Steve, but, we will be seeing @kastoney (my sister wife) and her family as well as 2 other couples that we love.
Awesome! I am sure shenanigans will ensue!
Speaking of resorts, we are staying at OKW again because we fell in love with it back in February. I had not expected to like it as much as I did. It's got such a chill vibe that I wanted to be able to spend more time there so we have a full pool day built-in. If it rains, we will just hang out in our new favorite bar, the Gurgling Suitcase.
I need to try out OKW one trip.
We have some old and new to us restaurants booked and I'm thrilled to tell you all that we will finally be trying out Rose and Crown for the first time. We will also be going back to Narcoossees, one of our favorites.
Mmmm, I love Narcoosees. Hopefully you have a better experience at Rose and Crown than I did.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter