~Valentine's Exchange-Sign Up!~Canceled

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
Come, and join us in this Valentine's Exchange! For this exchange, you can send your pal Valentine themed items, items that are red, pink, white, gold, ... in color. Food, crafts, decorations, .... anything that is Valentine's related.

This is a $15.00 exchange before shipping charges. You must send me a tracking number to your exchange so that I can keep track of all mailings.

Sign ups will be till Friday Jan. 15th, and names will be given out by Saturday Jan. 16th. If sign ups are slow, I may close the sign ups earlier. The send by date is Saturday Jan. 23rd.

This exchange is open to both adults, and children. To join in, please pm me your info.

Name-
Mailing address-
Email address-
Number of exchanges you would like to send out-
Are you willing to send internationally via AIR MAIL-yes or no?
Are you able to be and angel if needed? Yes or no?
***For child participants, please include their age, gender, and parents name for reference-
*Do you decorate for Valentine's Day?
*What are some of your favorite snacks/candies?
*Feel free to include a bit about yourself that you think might be useful to your pal that pertains to this particular exchange. Ex.I like to drink coffee, I sew, .....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter