Vaccine

Leedsguy21

Earning My Ears
Hi i don’t want to start a debate but does anyone think the vaccine mandate will be gone by may 23?

I hope so, now that the CDC has changed their guidance and unvaccinated people are to be treated the same as vaccinated.
On the CDC page it says that they are currently reviewing the travel information to align with current guidance.

I don’t want to debate either. I hope it is removed for college admissions as my son will be a freshman 2023. Some of the schools he is looking at is allowing a waiver that basically takes liability off college. Others currently still require it. I know that they are trying to rid for professions for mandate and for military. Travel mandates are already changing and it most likely will be done in my opinion.

given that the CDC seems to be dropping many requirements, i would think that it will be gone by next summer.
I hope so anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter