Vacations to go??

MartyP

Mouseketeer
Does anyone have experience using Vacations to go? What other companies have you used for reservations? This will not be for a dcl cruise.
Thanks,
MartyP

We have not used them but a couple we know used them last November for a 4 day cruise. They got a 4 day cruise out of Miami for $199pp. I think it was the week before Thanksgiving. When they returned I ask lots of questions. She said the room was small and was on the inside but they didn't use the room much so it wasn't a problem. They thought the ship was fine and had a great time. Turns out they had been on the ship that had the bad fire a couple of weeks ago. She did say that they would use vacation to go again. :D

I subscribe to their countdown list but haven't used them. A friend of mine from work did last year though and had no problems. She was very pleased with her cruise and her price.

Thanks for the info - I get their emails - but was wondering how good they were.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter