Vacations go by way to fast

hockey mom

<font color=coral>Loves to do the Napkin Dance at
Hi all: just got back from a great vacation. The AKL was wonderful, and the weather was great. Nice to see though that the weather is picking up here as well. I have to start reading to see what I missed. TTFN

Welcome back,hockeymom.Glad to hear you had a good time.Are you going to let us know all about it?The best way to get over the blues of a vacation being over is to start planing the next one.;)

Hi hockeymom! we just got back last weekend ~ 9 excellent florida days! We spent 3 years planning and 9 wonderful days, it was hard to get back. I can't wait to go again. Likely 2 or 3 years from now. When will you return? Did you fly?

It is sad coming home, and yes we are already thinking about next year. SandraC, glad to hear you had a good vacation also. We flew out of southwest and it was great. Everything went smooth.
Kellyla: I was thinking of doing a mini trip report after I unpack, but if you want to know anything ask away.

Welcome back, hockey mom:D Hope you had a wonderful holiday. I look forward to your mini trip report. When you get settled, we must have a DIS meet so you can tell us all about your trip , in detail.
Canadave

Welcome home Hockeymom! Glad to hear that you had a great trip. Our weather right now will certainly help to make the transition easier. Now we need to get together for a DIS meet.

Canadave when is your next trip?
Baboo, I know you are heading down in November. Another meet sounds good to me. I am taking all my rolls of film in today, so I will have plenty of pictures.

Hockey mom

A big welcome back hockey mom and glad to hear that you had a wonderful time! Also thanks for bringing back the lovely weather!:jester: :cool:

Thanks sammi, isn't it great out today. I sure don't mind coming home to this.

Welcome Home Hockey Mom. It's felt like Florida weather here for the last few days, too! Glad to hear you enjoyed your WDW trip.

Cheers,

hockey mom
We are heading down to Florida on January 26, 2002 for 2 weeks (most of which will be at WDW). We'll take all the advise you can give us. Can't wait to see all those pictures. AKL sounds like it was pretty awesome.
Canadave

Snowark, AKL was excellent. The lodge and grounds were beautiful. My kids had a blast trying to find all the hidden Mickeys. It is a very relaxing resort.

Cindy Ann, I just love when you write Cheers at the end of your posts. My in-laws are scottish, I think of them every time I read it.

I have 14 rolls of film so if we are having another meet I am prepared.

Hi Hockeymom

We got back Monday night, I sure miss Disney we had such a wonderful time too. The Riverside and the Swan were great resorts, you can't beat Disney Resorts, I am so glad we decided to stay on site.

I heard that Tom Cruise and Drew Carey stayed at AKL the same week that you were there, any site of them? The boat driver told us that while on trip to MGM.

Any way my husband and I started planning our trip back on the way home, can't wait to go.

I am glad to hear you had a great trip, the crowds were excellent eh! Bye for now
:) :wave:

Are you kidding me. Holy cow, I wish I had seen them. Glad to hear you also had a great time. Funny how one visit just doesn"t seem to satisfy you. We are also planning another trip for same time next year. Guess where I spent my morning- the arena. It never seems to end. If you get time tell us about your trip.

Hi Hockey Mom...I just read your post. We got back last night and were at the HIFS at the same time. I was
looking everywhere for a lime green ribbon at breakfast but didn't see one. :confused:

(only 700+ more sleeps to the next trip;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter