Vacation Village at Parkway???

Goofygirl17

DIS Veteran
We've stayed at VV@P twice now but both times in an A side 1BR. Now we've booked a 1BR with a partial kitchen so I'm assuming that's the B side. Can anyone tell me if we'll have a washer/dryer? And what are the sleeping arrangements? Still a queen bed in the bedroom and pull-out couch in the living room? From the pictures on-line it looks like the difference in kitchens is not stove/oven?

Thanks!

Also- any wifi?

I believe the newer units have waser/dryer in both the A and B side while the older units only have them in the A side. There is no stove. If I remember correctly there is a fridge, microwave, toaster and coffee maker.

Sleeping arrangements are the same except room dimensions are of course smaller.

There is free Wi-Fi in the lobby area plus printers. In the room there is a fee and I think it was around $50/wk.

Checked out this morning. Had a good week. Our unit had a washer/dryer. We were in building 12 which was nice but it's a pain to park there!

We liked staying at VV. It hasn't come up on SkyAuction in a few years now so we haven't gone back.

One time we didn't have a w/d but there was a free one down the hall so we were fine.

Dawn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter