Vacation Strategy

enchantedpixiedust

Old Timer
I requested a quote for Wyndham Bonnet Creek per another thread on here...it's shockingly low compared to everything else I've found. (2 bedroom) Are there any hidden fees or issues I should be aware of before I make a deposit? I had never heard of them before today.

Thanks!

Too bad, they are good to work with. If someone opens up again, I would take it. They are a reputable company.

I requested a quote for Wyndham Bonnet Creek per another thread on here...it's shockingly low compared to everything else I've found. (2 bedroom) Are there any hidden fees or issues I should be aware of before I make a deposit? I had never heard of them before today.

Thanks!
I have used vacation strategy many, many times to book at WBC. There are no extra fees. The price you are quoted is the price you pay. They also price match. For my upcoming September trip, they matched triobounds price (trip bound was $70 cheaper but I wanted to use vacation strategy again).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter