Vacation starts at 3:00pm today!

mickeysaver

<font color=blue>WINNER of the world's worst limer
Finally after a two year drought of a real vacation, mine starts at 3:00pm! Everything is packed and stuffed into our living room, just waiting for us to get the rental car in the morning. Tonight, we have a concert to go to, Frosty the Showman! Will Smith, ***** Cat Dolls, Backstreet Boys, and a few others will perform. I am really looking forward to the show! We will hurry home and sleep quickly. We will need to be on the road to the rental car place by 7:30am to get the car by 9am, not because it's that far away, but because Atlanta traffic stinks, especially during rush hour(s). From the car rental place, Gabby has a job interview to go to that is about 2 hours away. I am excited for her, because this job would mean a lot more money for her and a chance to finally build a career. Then, finally after she is done there, she drives all the way to our home, we load up, and hit the road to Ocala, FL, were we had booked and prepaid for our hotel stay long before this job interview came up. So, I will be pooped for Thursday, when I finally meet Gabby's grandmother.....long story, let's just say that she has more money that most and has the attitude of Maxine from the Hallmark Shoebox cards.....oh, and she is not exactly sure how she feels about Gabby being with me, but after 6+ years, she finally wants to meet me because afterall, I am family. :rolleyes: Then Thursday night, it's on to Orange City, FL. Where we will stay in yet another hotel, but will be visiting with more family near DeLand.

Sunday is the big day! We finally will arrive at WDW! I can't wait! Maggie

That's so exciting, isn't it? Sounds like you have a busy evening to make the time go more quickly.

Have a safe and fun trip.

Katholyn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!