Vacation Package Fast Passes

Discussion in 'Tokyo Disneyland' started by LDisney123, Jan 30, 2019.

1. LDisney123

LDisney123 Earning My Ears

I'm looking at the vacation package fast passes and I wanted to know how these are distributed. Are they somehow attached to your park ticket or are they separate tickets to use? I've only been to WDW so I only know how the magic bands work with the fast passes. I'm particularly interested in this because my husband does not ride attractions, and would like to know if I could use "his." Or are they just a total number of fast passes that you're given, and not assigned to anyone? Thank you.

2. MKTokyo

MKTokyo Mouseketeer

They're paper FPs & not assigned to any given person. You can use them all yourself if you want to!

[​IMG]

Here is a page of them that we used recently, if you want to have an idea of what they look like.

Park ticket
    FP Type A
    FP Type D
    FP Type D
    FP Type D

These came in the mail but I am assuming you get the same thing, in English, when you check in for your package :)

3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. LDisney123

Wow thank you so much! This really changes the game in terms of when we might be going, although I really want to go for their halloween time so sometime in September or October.

5. mflossem

mflossem Earning My Ears

I am also looking to visit in September and plan to visit both parks. Can I get Disney packages earlier than 6 months out? Are they only available on the website, or are there tour operators that offer them as well? I would like to stay at the Celebration Hotel (with the shuttle bus) for two nights (one before the first Disney day and then the following night). I would like to get a package with FastPasses included if possible. I like to make my plans early and I looked at the planning calendar and it appears there might be some kind of event during our vacation so I want to make sure I can get tickets and a room there.

6. MKTokyo

MKTokyo Mouseketeer

No, you cannot book earlier than 6 months out.

Read here for info about TAs & extensions: https://www.disboards.com/threads/booking-a-tdr-package.3724656/#post-60037723

7. LDisney123

The event you’re probably seeing is the Halloween event that runs what looks like the second week of September usually till Halloween.