Vacation home rental close to Seaworld as it is a non disney trip!

greenclan67

Callie35
HI there, we have been renting at Cypress Pointe the last couple of years. Stayed also at Bonnet Creek, and our first year out in Davenport in a pool home at Solana.
This year my niece, her two children and husband are joining us. With her baby not even being two yet. We are thinking a pool home would be nice, so that after he is in bed, she is not stuck in the condo by herself, and could join us poolside after he is asleep.
We don't want to be back out in davenport again, as the driving was to much for us.
Is there any pool home rentals closer? We are doing Seaworld, Aquatica, and Discovery Cove this trip, and possibly Busch Gardens. We are looking for something with 3-4 bdrms (4 preferably) with private pool, hot tub, and would like to keep it at the $1000 mark for a week. March 2nd to 9th. We are there a week after this as well and will be looking for something for just ourselves. I think that is when we will move to Cypress again!

Anyone have any suggestions, or places they have rented in the area!

Thanks Brian. I was amazed that there was nothing in Orlando! I am trying to avoid a 30 or 40 min drive. I will take a look!

Orlando (Orange County) is not zoned for short term rentals whereas Kissimmee ( Osceola County) is along with the other counties in the area. Indian Wells would be the closest to that area but it's an older community with mostly full time residents but there are a few rentals. Terra Verde, Lake Berkly and others off Poincianna Blvd maybe a tad closer than the Windsor Hills but not much especially if you measure in time instead of miles.

We are at Windsor Hills right now. The kids are in camp at Sea World. The drive is a very easy 20 minutes door to door. (this includes going thru the main gate and parking, walking the kids to the camp meeting area inside the park) I don't know if you can get a pool home in WH for $1000 but there are a few other complexes right near here.

There are alot of villa resorts right next to the Sea World area....Marriott's Grande Vista has 3 bedroom units. But the price would be over your $1000/wk mark. We just stayed in a pool home at the Reunion Resort in Champion's Gate, and it was right off the I-4 exit, and not far at all to Sea World/Aquatica (we went to these) maybe 20 minutes? We rented through www dot luxury lifestyle vacation homes dot com.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter