V-Side Another New Beta Site

SkippyPaul

Nascar VMK Centerfold -February-
Ok for all you party ppl heres a pretty fun site
V-SIDE
Not sure what its rated I would say PG13...OPEN CHAT I think.
You make an avatar.......get an apartment and dance dance dance

Some of the dances are pretty funny
http://www.vside.com/app/dashboard
Sorry I dont have more to add, I just spent like an hour in there tonite.
Rob

For ages 15+ (my opinion).

Based on the reviews of the TOS and Privacy, I would classify this similar to Smallworlds, although I find that their terms of use kind of contradicts itself.

Doppelganger is creating a safe place for music fans to hang out, chat, dance, make friends, and generally have fun. Remember, when you are hanging out in the Doppelganger Environment, Profiles or Forums or while using other Doppelganger networks, websites, products and/or services (the Environment), you are in a public social environment, so please treat one another with respect, just like you would treat others in real life.

Public Spaces vs. Personal Spaces
The vSide Environment contains both Public Areas (clubs, plazas, courtyards, etc.) and Personal Areas (users' virtual apartments.) Doppelganger MODs routinely watch over Public Spaces but do not routinely monitor Personal Spaces. If you don't like what's happening in a user's virtual apartment you should return to a Public Area of the Environment.

Expectations and Monitoring
A. Content. To allow for the free flow exchange of ideas, data, conversations, documents, text, audio, video, audio-video works, materials or information (collectively content) are not routinely reviewed before being posted on or within the Environment. As a result, Doppelganger has no control over any content posted on or within the Environment and makes no representations or claims regarding the quality, reliability or accuracy of such content. Doppelganger takes no responsibility or liability for any content posted on or within the Environment.

While in the Environment, you understand that you may come across or be exposed to content that is prohibited or that you may find offensive. If you become exposed to any prohibited or offensive content, you waive your right to any damages from Doppelganger Parties related to such exposure and acknowledge that Doppelganger Parties will have no liability related to content, whether or not arising under the laws of intellectual property, defamation, privacy, obscenity, indecency or otherwise.

For ages 15+ (my opinion).

Based on the reviews of the TOS and Privacy, I would classify this similar to Smallworlds, although I find that their terms of use kind of contradicts itself.

they state they would like it to be 13+

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter