Using water filters on any DVC unit kitchen faucet???

DVC-LEROY

DVC Member Since 2001
Can you put water filters on any DVC unit kitchen faucets? I know that at the VWL and BCV they have goose neck faucets that look pretty standard. I'm just not sure if you can remove the screen part - or if it would remove easily. Has anyone ever used either the Brita or Pur filter systems? The box says "no tools necessary" but I'd hate to be stuck without filtered water. We usually bring our Brita pitcher but I'd sure like to save some room in our luggage.

Originally posted by DVC-LEROY
Can you put water filters on any DVC unit kitchen faucets?

naissance.gif

Thats a very good question Leroy.........I would check with maintenence first.:D

The kitchen fauets all have standard screw-type screen filters. Your water purifier should work fine.

I just tried ours at OKW and I removed the screen with easy hand pressure.

Enjoy!

Thanks so much Doc! I keep packing the Brita pitcher thinking that I've just been lucky that it hasn't cracked either by shipping it down or dragging it back in a suitcase. We're back at the BCV in 28 days - I'll let everyone know how it goes.

How does the filtered water taste? Is the infamous Orlando-swamp-taste tempered, at least a little?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!