? @ using Visa reward card

stingfancb

DIS Veteran
This will be our first time using onboard credit and the Visa reward card. How do I go about using it? I'm thinking I put it on my shipboard account and the onboard credits get used first and then the rewards? I realize that I would also need to put a credit card # on the account, we just want to make sure that the rewards get used before new charges are put on the credit card.

Yes any OBC's will be used first. Next they will use any Gift Cards and/or Disney Reward Dollars you put on your account, and lastly they will charge the credit card you list on your account.

Just take it to the Guest Service desk. They'll apply your rewards credit to your onboard account. It'll be a credit just like your OBC. Like mammacaryn said, your credits will be applied to your balance before anything is charged to your credit card.

The order that they will spend it is first any OBC from Disney, then any OBC from other sources (like your TA), then any "funny money" like gift cards, reward cards, etc., and finally any cash or credit card that you have placed on the account.

Just think, any time you spend money on the cruise after your OBC and gift cards are used up you can begin earning money for your next cruise. Its a win win situation. at least that's how I look at it!!!

Have a wondEARful cruise!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter