>> Using Pools at Other Resorts: FAQ and Questions (New) <<

• kozmo

kozmo
    You know what ? Shoot , guess I will just have to book extra night at poly to swim in volcano pool ,isn't that awful ,hahah! Course then I might as well book breakfast at O'hanas while I am at it. Sounds awful doesn't it ??

• Adam6952

Earning My Ears
    I plan on staying at the boardwalk villas later this year. If I'm staying onsite and I decide to stay and just enjoy the resort on my last day until late after I check out, does the hotel have facilities to accommodate changing clothes and maybe showers to use after going swimming while waiting for the magical express later in the evening?

Shanti

Momketeer
    I plan on staying at the boardwalk villas later this year. If I'm staying onsite and I decide to stay and just enjoy the resort on my last day until late after I check out, does the hotel have facilities to accommodate changing clothes and maybe showers to use after going swimming while waiting for the magical express later in the evening?
    Yes.

Last edited:

dansdad

DIS Veteran
    Yup. You will be able to shower, etc in the Muscles and Bustles Health Club.

huntland

huntland
    Question. We are a couple with a 12 year old staying at pop century. Our friends are staying at BC, they also are a couple with a 12 year old, they are going to a convention for their work throughout the days while we are there. We are going to take care of their child. One of the days we planned on staying in their room, restaurants, pool, at the beach club while keeping their 12 year old. Do you think this is acceptable?

dansdad

DIS Veteran
    Question. We are a couple with a 12 year old staying at pop century. Our friends are staying at BC, they also are a couple with a 12 year old, they are going to a convention for their work throughout the days while we are there. We are going to take care of their child. One of the days we planned on staying in their room, restaurants, pool, at the beach club while keeping their 12 year old. Do you think this is acceptable?
    Everything is acceptable except using the pool. Only paying guests staying at YC or BC can use Storm Along Bay.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

DIS INSTAGRAM
    DISNEY WORLD RESORT GUIDES

DISNEY WORLD RESORT MAPS

DISNEY WORLD RESORT MENUS

DISNEY WORLD TICKETS

THEME PARK HOURS
    DISNEY WORLD VIDEOS