Using points for 1 reservation from diff 2 contracts

elle-jay

Earning My Ears
Question...
I just made a May 2018 reservation at BWV with points from my AKV and Poly contracts. My Poly has banked 2016 points I want to use first but I don't want to use the 2017 from my Poly contract. (I'm saving those to bank with 2018 to have enough points at 11 month window.) For the balance I want to use my 2017 AKV points. But when I made the reservation it only let me click a first and second choice resort, it won't let me only pullout Only the banked Poly points. It's all or nothing or can I allocate points?

Thanks.

If you call member services you can do it over the phone if you hAve diff contracts with diff use yeArs. Although if you have the same use year you should be able to do online. We have several contracts under one use year. Assuming it’s at the 7 month mark you can pick and choose what points you want to use.

Question...
I just made a May 2018 reservation at BWV with points from my AKV and Poly contracts. My Poly has banked 2016 points I want to use first but I don't want to use the 2017 from my Poly contract. (I'm saving those to bank with 2018 to have enough points at 11 month window.) For the balance I want to use my 2017 AKV points. But when I made the reservation it only let me click a first and second choice resort, it won't let me only pullout Only the banked Poly points. It's all or nothing or can I allocate points?

Thanks.

If you select the AKV contract as first to be used and PVB second then it would pull the banked points from PVB and then move to current AKV points. Only if it used all the banked PVB and current AKV would it move on to current PVB. It seems a bit odd but because the system is programmed to use banked or borrowed points first it will do that even though you selected the AKV contract as the first contract.

Then no need to call.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!