using Metro system

GrumpyInPhilly

DIS Veteran
First time visiting SoCal. Staying at Homewood Suites - Convention Center in Anaheim for 8 nights. Planning on taking Super Shuttle from LAX. Planning to go to DL, DCA, Hollywood, Santa Monica, Griffith Observatory, San Juan Capistrano, Dodger Stadium, Angel Stadium. I know I can walk or take the Toy Story shuttle to DL & DCA. I don't want to rent a car. Would like to use Metro system (rail & bus) to get around. Initially I thought I'd purchase a 7-day Metro pass but it looks to me like it's only good between two stations. Is that correct? It looks like the unlimited $10 Weekend pass may help but I'd still have to pay individual fares each time I took a bus or train the other days. Do I have this right? Ideally a single pass that would let me ride everything would be the most desirable. Any suggestions? TIA.

If you bought the 7 Day Metro pass it would cover all of LA Metro LOCAL and Rapid bus lines and all Subway and Light Rail lines. You would still have to pay additional fare for LA Metro Express buses and buses operated by different agencies and Metrolink Trains.

If you buy a Metrolink train ticket, it is valid for unlimited transfers to most buses and all Metro Light Rail and Subway lines in SoCal for the day(s) it is valid for.

You might be better off just buying a 7 day Metrolink pass instead of a 7 day Metro Pass.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter