Used FL Tours with group of 14

zillow

Mouseketeer
All went well. They had 2 vans waiting for us in Orlando - drivers were polite and professional though one stated plane was late and that grocery stop should be shortened. Plane actually landed on time but there were some gate issues, etc. We ended up leaving one van at the grocery store and sending the other on to the WL to start check-in etc. and driver was appreciative of that. The vans were well-kept and clean (wish I could say the same for the service we used in MA!)

Return to airport smooth as well. I would definitely use FL Tours again! Have used Tiffany in the past and liked FL Tours better than last trip with Tiffany.

- Carol

I'm glad to hear that! After all the negative comments on ME, I went ahead and book Fl Tours. I only have 4 days for the parks so I definately didn't want to waste time waiting in the airport! :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter